Embedded Resource Group Photos
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Embedded Resource Group full-time (less than an year)Pros
The Management at ERG is made up of two brilliant business men who really know the trade. They are both very supportive and provides a lot of guidance to the team. I don't know about you, but having a boss that I feel comfortable sharing my opinion, concerns, and ideas with is definitely something I consider a must have in any work environment. Both the director of operations and the president are very accessible and really make it a point to know their team personally. ERG is also composed of a great group of people. From staff to management, everyone is very supportive and friendly! There is definitely a great atmosphere here.
Other pros to consider:
1) You learn a lot. Great Experience.
2) Autonomy and freedom to run your own projects. Management really encourages individuality and hard work
3) Compensation plans for sales people - the director literally hands you a cash bonus when you make a placement
4) Monthly staff building events - What's better than hard work? A staff event (BBQ, hiking, paint ball, Giants Game to name a few) to reward that hard work!
5) Competition room - Ping pong table, darts, large screen TV, and a PlayStation 3 console
Management puts in 110% and expects no less from his staff. It is a lot of hard work and can get pretty stressful at times. But, I haven't been at a job that isn't.Advice to ManagementAdvice
More training is always helpful.RecommendsPositive Outlook
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –