Growth and success. From the very start.
When you join us at Enterprise Holdings, you’ll become part of an industry leader with a rich history. We operate a world-class portfolio of brands, which includes Alamo Rent A Car, Enterprise Rent-A-Car and National Car Rental. We’re not only committed to the success of our business – we’re dedicated to ensuring our employees succeed. And, there are more than 74,000 people on our team who would agree.
Enterprise Holdings operates a subsidiary network of more than 7,000 locations in neighborhoods and airports throughout the U.S., Puerto Rico, Canada, the UK, Ireland, Germany, France and Spain. With this size and scope, we’re proud to be the largest car rental service provider in the world and we can offer you opportunities unlike any company in our industry.
Our brands and our employees help us GO!
Our philosophy is simple. We strive to GO beyond our customers’ expectations in service, quality and value. And we provide our employees with a workplace where they’re empowered to make the right decisions and feel respected along the way. Whether you join us in one of our thousands of branch locations in neighborhoods and airports or in our local administrative offices, this is where it all starts.
- Founded in 1974
- Targeting the leisure traveler, Alamo is the largest car rental provider to international travelers visiting North America.
- Offers customers low rates and hassle-free service so they can “Drive Happy®”
- Technology innovator, creating the industry’s first and only online check-in system
- Official rent-a-car of Walt Disney World® Resort and Disneyland® Resort
- Founded in 1957, our flagship rental car brand – offering our trademarked “We’ll Pick You Up®” service
- Operates in neighborhood and airport locations
- Offers a total transportation solution, including commercial trucks, car sales, vehicle leasing for Enterprise and affiliates, car sharing and vanpooling
- Official Rent-A-Car of the NCAA®, NHLPA, and NHL®
- Founded in 1947
- Serving the daily rental needs of frequent business travelers throughout the world – allowing them to “Go Like A Pro®”
- Introduced Emerald Club, the industry’s first comprehensive membership-based frequent-renter program
- Allows customer choice of vehicle in their selected class, providing more control to frequent travelers
- Official partner of the PGA of America
The foundation of our success and future.
Body: We lead the industry for a reason. Our employees. No matter what opportunity best suits you, you’ll find a rewarding environment that supports our employees day in and day out. Our values have always been rooted in honesty and respect. Our founder, Jack Taylor, believed in “taking care of employees and customers first, and the profits will follow.” We know that staying true to Jack’s words will drive our success in the future, attract great people to our company and help us continue to be ahead of the pack for years to come.
Community: Strengthening our communities…one neighborhood at a time. We encourage our employees to actively support local causes throughout the thousands of neighborhoods in which we’re located. We firmly believe that looking after the communities where we do business helps our business grow stronger each year.
Diversity & Support: Together, we build our success. Our commitment to be an inclusive company extends to every employee, customer and business partner. We value the many differences that make each of us unique and know that these differences help to advance our success. Simply put, we want to nurture a business environment that is responsive to all.
Sustainability: How far can our commitment GO? We believe what we’ve built is something well worth preserving. And, as a family owned business, we operate with the next generation in mind. For our efforts, we received a Business Traveler Innovation Award – sponsored by the National Business Traveler Association (NBTA) and The Wall Street Journal – recognizing our outstanding and original environmental efforts in the travel industry.
Awards and Accolades:
- “Outstanding Achievement Award for Sustainability” – Global Business Travel Association (GBTA) Foundation
- “Top 100 Corporate Employers in U.S.” – Human Resources Executive magazine
- “Military Friendly Employer®” – G.I. Jobs
- President and CEO Pam Nicholson named one of “50 Most Powerful Women in Business” – Fortune magazine
- “Top Rental Car Services” – Executive Travel
We offer a comprehensive benefit plan including medical coverage, dental coverage, life insurance, retirement planning and more. Employees have access to a dedicated website that gives them 24-hour access to their benefits information.
Enterprise Holdings Photos
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Enterprise Holdings full-time (less than a year)Pros
Decent pay, I worked from home and enjoyed the perks of saving on gas,clothes and lunches. Great intial and on going training.Cons
Working every weekend, working third shift.
Points if you had no accrued time and needed to be off.
No advancementAdvice to ManagementAdvice
Allow for better shift options, other than ranking.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Holdings.Interview Details
There are three interviews, where they mostly ask the same questions. The first interview is with the recruiter, and that is where they get all the typical HR questions out of the way. The second interview includes a branch visit where you observe and ask questions of the employees working then interview with the area manager. The area manager will impress upon you the importance of sales, ect. The third interview is with the city manager and was very easy for me. It seemed more a formality than anything.Interview Questions
Negotiation DetailsNo negotiations. All trainees get the same pay.Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
- They asked to describe a time when I handled a customer who was dissatisfied. View Answer
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
With annual revenues of $15.4 billion and more than 74,000 employees, Enterprise Holdings and its affiliates own and operate almost 1.3 million cars and trucks. Enterprise Holdings – the largest car rental service provider in the world measured by revenue, employees and fleet – and its affiliates together offer a total transportation solution and are all united by a common mission:
To be the best transportation service provider in the world ... to exceed our customers' expectations for service, quality and value ... to provide our employees with a great place to work...