- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Entomo full-time (more than an year)Pros
- Niche Market
- Growing startup with positive outlook for future, new opportunities
- Work with very Intelligent people from diverse backgrounds. Very family oriented atmosphere with people who truly care about you as a person and not just look at you as another employee.
- Challenging work, always learning and growing
- Schedules aren't as rigid as many companies, nice benefit for working parents
- Great benefits including really good Healthcare plan and matching 401K planCons
- As in typical growing startups, moving at a fast pace means heavier work loads and longer hours to meet deadlines, processes aren't always defined and lack of resources compared to typical structure in large corporations
- Challenging for people without technical degree/background even in non-technical rolesAdvice to ManagementAdvice
- Reward employees for hard work with promotions/raises/bonuses
- More transparency from the topRecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Entomo.Interview Details
The interview itself was with their HR recruiter. Pretty standard interview where good questions were asked about my background and experience.
The actual process was a bust. After being told that I was recommended for the role to the hiring manager and to expect a call, the call never came. I in turn contacted the recruiter first by email but did not receive a response. After a few days I decided to call the recruiter just for closure sake. The recruiter made contact and was told that my background wasn't technical enough and so the hiring manager decided to pass on interviewing me.
I understand the decision, but the recruiter should have known what the requirements were for the role, and /or should have responded to my email ask. This just helps those of us who are seeking employment move on.No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Entomo helps you manage your channels. The company provides channel management software that enables clients to monitor and manage data as their products move through sales and distribution channels. Entomo's applications capture point-of-sale transactions (when goods are sold) and also monitor the distribution and delivery processes as partners and third-parties deliver those goods. Clients use the data for functions such as inventory management, revenue management, forecasting, reporting, compliance, and marketing. Entomo offers its applications as Web-based products...