2 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Entomo full-time (more than a year)Pros
- Work with very smart people
- Very diverse company, especially for a small company. Work with people from many different countries and backgrounds
- Design your work schedule and accomodating for parents (telecommuting option)
- Niche market
- Company is poised for growthCons
- Work cultural has been an adjustment at times. Raised voices, heavy micromanagement, lack of defined processes, etc...
- Lacks defined career growth opportunities, annual reviews that are common with other companies. Pretty much come in and do your work, but no payoffs/feedback for hard work. Employees should be rewarded especially for working very long hours to meet very short deadlines.Advice to ManagementAdvice
- Reward employees for hard work
- Reduce micromanagement and trust employeesRecommendsPositive OutlookNo opinion of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Entomo.Interview Details
The interview itself was with their HR recruiter. Pretty standard interview where good questions were asked about my background and experience.
The actual process was a bust. After being told that I was recommended for the role to the hiring manager and to expect a call, the call never came. I in turn contacted the recruiter first by email but did not receive a response. After a few days I decided to call the recruiter just for closure sake. The recruiter made contact and was told that my background wasn't technical enough and so the hiring manager decided to pass on interviewing me.
I understand the decision, but the recruiter should have known what the requirements were for the role, and /or should have responded to my email ask. This just helps those of us who are seeking employment move on.No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Entomo helps you manage your channels. The company provides channel management software that enables clients to monitor and manage data as their products move through sales and distribution channels. Entomo's applications capture point-of-sale transactions (when goods are sold) and also monitor the distribution and delivery processes as partners and third-parties deliver those goods. Clients use the data for functions such as inventory management, revenue management, forecasting, reporting, compliance, and marketing. Entomo offers its applications as Web-based products...