- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at EvantagePros
I have been with the company for 2 years now and I can go on forever about all the wonderful things about this company. I enjoy coming to work every day. The growth opportunity is what excites me the most because I have complete control of my advancement here. Every day I get the chance to prove my worth and is rewarded for my performance. And the best part is I'm surrounded by people who want to help me reach my goals and work alongside me. The culture is fun, laid back and energetic. I have meet so many great people and have made life long friendships through this company.Cons
There's nothing I don't like about this company. I have never been afraid to work hard so if a company is willing to offer me the opportunity to advance, then it's my duty to bring the work ethic.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Keep up the awesome job! I love all the incentives you offer, love the culture and opportunity.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Evantage.Interview Details
The interview process was not transparent. In reasonable terms, it's a third-party outdoor sales organization. For instance, the branch I went to in Plano, TX operates through AT&T, basically contacts people in-person that AT&T was unable to contact or solicit to after multiple attempts.
- Pay - 100% Comission. Bonus wise, employees are your competitors.
- Basic description - Plano, TX - Small leased office inside a commercial building, where other business offices are also leased. Besides the manager and secretary, employees work outdoors in their assigned territory in-town or nearby city. Degree not required for position. Young employees, 20s.
- Easy apply - Received a callback the next
day to schedule an in-person interview
- Initial Interview - Inside office. The manager, seemed very personable and friendly, however I was given generalized descriptions, which seemed enticing, of the job details. I asked various questions about the position, but was ensured I would know more about the position after a job shadow because I was likely to go forward in the process.
- Job shadow - Full Day 12:00-8:00 PM 1) Employees method at the office to get their assignments, and view their rankings. I was paired with a veteran salesmen 2) Then, we carpooled with two other top salers. We drove to a nearby city, found our assigned neighborhood. 3) Each went to their assigned territory and I "shadowed" the veteran for his assignments. 4) Lunch was fast-food at my expense. 5) Was told to takeover the existing contacts after Lunch. 6) Day ended at 7:00 PM. 7) During the drive back to the office, I was asked about my interest. I told them I was not interested. 8) Back at office, the manager met with me, who sought out my personal opinion and if I would be in anyway interested in the future, then expressed that it was unfortunate to hear I wasn't.Reasons for Declining
Outdoors and longstanding/walkingDeclined OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
Welcome to Evantage, Inc, DFW’s leader in new customer acquisition and sales consulting. We are excited that you have taken the time and interest in learning more about our company’s values and services. We are dedicated to helping large companies develop and execute more effective B2B sales and marketing campaigns. We do this by providing a professionally trained face-to-face...
Mission: Here at Evantage, we provide a positive work environment in which to develop both professionally and personally. We provide opportunity for advancement based upon an...