- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at EventPro Strategies full-time (more than a year)Pros
This job has many pros, including:
- Learning of a wide variety of skillsets - as well as a hands-on and intensive experience of the event industry.
- Ability to work remotely from home - equipment provided.
- Employer who is understanding about family and personal needs
- Each day brings new opportunities - if you're proactive with going after them.
- Client base is strong, so repeat business is a huge benefit from existing accounts.
- Like any job, there is an element of 'you get out what you put in' - if you're looking for a job where you can 'phone it in', it will be a challenge in the long run. Bring to the table problem solving skills, exceptional communication and follow through, and you will thrive. Being adaptable and having a great, constructive attitude is key.Cons
- Training for some departments could be more intensive - however the scope of the job is wide, so there's a lot to learn throughout one's tenure
- Offices over multiple time zones can present a challenge for both clients and admin.
- Events activate on the weekends, so one must come into this job with a knowledge that work can occur during typical off-timesAdvice to ManagementAdvice
Continue transparency with expectations of the varying departments and responsibilities. Keep with the philosophy of exceeding expectations!RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –