Extron Electronics Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Extron Electronics full-time (less than an year)Pros
- I enjoy what I do.
- Co-workers are great, office setting is clean, friendly, and professional.
- All necessary equipment is available, and they purchased some very expensive test equipment as soon as a need arose (we had one unit, but sharing was becoming cumbersome).
- Overtime is paid for engineers on high priority projects (1x time, but there are some caveats. If you regularly work 50+ hours, this will work out very well for you).
- Dress code just changed (Now, you can wear jeans, collared shirts can be un-tucked, facial hair is allowed, and tattoos and piercings are allowed - for non-managers)Cons
- This is not the main site, and it could use a few upgraded amenities (Vending machine and Coffee station for example!)
- You cannot work remotely, and vacation time is limited, which can be cumbersome.
- Clock in/out system. Need to call a hotline if you are excessively late or absent for the day.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Everything seems to be running very well. I would say, focus on employee retention by continuing to recognize milestones and accomplishment of goals. I think the change to dress code was a good idea, and should improve overall employee satisfaction.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Extron Electronics in November 2014.Interview Details
Submit resume through the campus career fair. Got a phone call two weeks later to schedule an interview. Several days later, got another phone call to reschedule.
When I came in there, talked about 15 minutes with HR. They told me that the engineer is not available at this time. And let me go home to wait for another on-site interview.
Several days later, got an email said that I'm not qualified.Interview Questions
No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
- Do you familiar with this company? Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –