BE NICE. HAVE FUN. DELIVER RESULTS.
That's what we're doing here every day.
Fishbowl provides the restaurant industry’s only comprehensive smart marketing platform, which helps clients maximize sales through integrated software and services. The company serves over 50,000 restaurants with its benchmarked solutions and best practices that address the key business challenges of guest acquisition, guest engagement, and silos of guest analytics.
Hear more about the dawn of the Fishbowl age from our founder, Scott Shaw.
At Fishbowl, our success is derived from our team’s commitment to customer satisfaction, product innovation and industry leadership. These core values shape our culture and guide our decisions. Our dynamic culture truly sets Fishbowl apart. The following questions should provide you with insight into who we are and what is important to us.
- Is working in an atmosphere that is charged with energy and creativity important to you?
- Are you the type of person who, when faced with a challenge, sees the opportunity to create solutions?
- Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that is focused on delighting its clients?
- When faced with multiple priorities, can you organize your time effectively and meet deadlines?
- Do you value relationships, support team work, and understand that true success comes from putting people first?
- Do you know how to have fun at work and still get amazing results?
If you answered “yes” to the above questions, you may be able to make a real impact at Fishbowl!
‘Bowlers receive great benefits, including:
- Medical Benefits with BCBS — Domestic Partnerships Welcomed
- Dental — Domestic Partnerships Welcomed
- Vision — Domestic Partnerships Welcomed
- Short Term Disability — Company Paid
- Long Term Disability — Company Paid
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Advocacy Concierge Service
- Life Insurance — Company Paid
- Voluntary Life Insurance Options
Take a Break
- 8 Company Paid Holidays
- 3 Floating Holidays (we let you chose when you need a holiday!)
- 16 Days of PTO
Save Your $$ with Pre-Tax Savings Plans
- Flexible Savings Plans
- Dependent Care
On Campus Perks
- Free Access to fitness center with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Potomac River
- Walking and Running Trails
- Car Detailing Service
- Flip Flop Friendly Atmosphere
- Bagel Fridays
- Metro Benefits
- Free Shuttle from Braddock Road Station (yellow and blue lines)
- Garage Parking —we pay half the expense for you!
- Free Lunch Time Shuttle to King Street Restaurants
- Balconies that wrap around three sides of our office overlooking the Potomac, the Capitol, the Washington Monument and the National Harbor
- Restaurant Style Café/Break Room
- Walking Distance to over 10 Local Eateries
- Miami-style patio furniture on our balcony where you can have lunch alfresco, conduct a meeting, work outside with WIFI or just take a break
- Nursing Rooms – just the privacy a Mom needs – plus relaxing massage chairs!
- Lunchtime Summer Concerts with free refreshments every other week in our outdoor amphitheater overlooking the Potomac
Every ‘Bowler is offered stock options. We make this investment because we believe our people have 2 jobs. #1 is the job we hired them to do. #2 is to help us continue to grow the company! When we all do both well, everybody wins (and those options get mighty valuable).
Fishbowl Marketing Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Fishbowl Marketing full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
good work and personal life balance
They understand that people have lives outside of work, and that these lives might sometimes impinge on (or even take over) their time and attention. They realize that allowing for some work-life give and take means not only that they won't waste time and money on unnecessary turnover, but that they'll build loyalty and commitment. They know it's give and take, not give or take.
They see fun, humor and relaxation not as the enemies of hard work, but as its allies.
They have a purpose,Cons
small to mid size company
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Fishbowl Marketing.Interview Details
It was a great hiring process, the recruiters were passionate about the company and explained the position very well. As usual headhunter would make the initial contact, followed up by HR manager until finally with hiring manager/s.Accepted OfferPositive Experience
Recognized as one of 2014's "Top Employers" by the Washington Post and a "Best Place to Work in Virginia" by Virginia Business!
Fishbowl provides the restaurant industry’s only comprehensive smart marketing platform, which helps clients maximize sales through integrated software and services. The company serves over 50,000 restaurants with its benchmarked solutions and best...
Mission: At Fishbowl, we have a simple set of rules: “Be nice, have fun, and deliver the results.”