I have been working at Flowserve as an intern for less than a yearPros
- Appears to be a very honest company fully committed to serving the customers
- Employees promote a good office atmosphere
- Great hands-on experience with rotating equipment
- Gained exposure to chemical plantsCons
- Management not very clear about roles of an intern
- Some days when many employees worked away from the office, leaving very little to doNo opinion of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
2 people found this helpfulApplication Details
I applied online - interviewed at Flowserve.Interview Details
Very unorganized interview process. It is an embarrassing process having candidates return four and five times to interview with 10-12 people due to the inability for hiring managers and leaders to make a decision. They string people along and make candidates take full days away from current careers or responsibilities to wait hours to meet with people once they do often never hear back or receive responded. No planned organized schedule. Unprofessional and embarrassing. Not a culture that cares about time commitments and respect one's personal integrity.Interview Questions
Declined OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
- What questions do you have? First person I was meant to interview with cancelled. Second person answered calls and emails during my interview that lasted 8 minutes. Said she was too busy. Said she was not happy and told me I would be overwhelmed. View Answer
Flowserve is pumped about flow control equipment. After reorganizing in 2010 the company operates through two segments. Flow Control division (FCD) makes valves and actuators that control the flow of liquids and gases. Flow Solutions Group (FSG) manufactures industrial pumps, valves, and mechanical seals for the chemical, oil and gas, power generation, and water management...
Mission: Flowserve moves, controls and protects the flow of materials in some of the world's most critical industries to help customers exceed their business goals and ultimately...