Fluke Networks is Trusted
Fluke Networks offers best of breed solutions that span network deployment, network performance management and troubleshooting, as well as security and performance monitoring. Fluke Networks solutions are trusted by:
- Network professionals to help them deploy, manage and troubleshoot business critical networks
- Agencies, Enterprises & Carriers around the world
- By 98 of the Fortune 100 Companies
Fluke Networks is a Great Place to Work
Whether you're in engineering, design, operations, manufacturing, sales or accounting, you'll have the opportunity to grow professionally as part of a multi-disciplinary team focused on a single mission: to imagine and deliver the world's best network test solutions.
At Fluke Networks, we help support the communities in which we operate through corporate donations, company match programs, and volunteering employee time and expertise to non-profit organizations.
Emergency Assistance Program
Fluke Networks has initiated an Emergency Relief Program aimed at providing cash donations, equipment and technical expertise to support relief and rebuilding efforts for areas around the world impacted by natural disasters and other emergencies. Among the areas we’ve supported in the past are Hurricane relief, Southeast Asia Tsunami relief and rebuilding efforts in New York City after 9/11
Fluke Networks is Global
- Over 700 employees worldwide
- Service customers in more than 120 countries
- 45% of revenue from outside the U.S.
- Worldwide Headquarters in Everett WA; Engineering Centers, sales offices and Technical Assistance Centers worldwide.
- Fluke Networks is a division of Fluke Electronics Corporation
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Fluke Networks full-time (more than 10 years)Pros
Competitive products with positive brand ; market driven salaries; great team of talent individuals. Ttremendous career growth for any employee. It is a competitive environment which may not appeal to all, but when we win, we win together as a team.Cons
Every company has its warts; show me one that does not. Are there things that could be better, of course, but the pros far out weigh the cons.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Keep up the level of communication that has been occurring over the past few years.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Fluke Networks.Interview Details
1. Phone interview with manager,
2. onsite technical interview with 3 software developers
3. Background and drug tests
4. Phone interview Sr manager/director
5. Got the offer letter
5. Spoke to HR staff about benefits
6. OrientationAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Fluke Networks doesn't want the flawless functioning of your local or wide area network to be just a happy accident. Part of Danaher's test and measurement business, Fluke Networks makes hardware and software for installation, certification, monitoring, and maintenance of LAN/WAN environments and the underlying fiber, copper, and wireless networks. Fluke Networks' products include handheld network testing devices, hardware and software network analyzers, and cable analyzers. Its partners include Extreme Networks, while resellers include such distributors as Anixter...