Fluke Networks is Trusted
Fluke Networks offers best of breed solutions that span network deployment, network performance management and troubleshooting, as well as security and performance monitoring. Fluke Networks solutions are trusted by:
- Network professionals to help them deploy, manage and troubleshoot business critical networks
- Agencies, Enterprises & Carriers around the world
- By 98 of the Fortune 100 Companies
Fluke Networks is a Great Place to Work
Whether you're in engineering, design, operations, manufacturing, sales or accounting, you'll have the opportunity to grow professionally as part of a multi-disciplinary team focused on a single mission: to imagine and deliver the world's best network test solutions.
At Fluke Networks, we help support the communities in which we operate through corporate donations, company match programs, and volunteering employee time and expertise to non-profit organizations.
Emergency Assistance Program
Fluke Networks has initiated an Emergency Relief Program aimed at providing cash donations, equipment and technical expertise to support relief and rebuilding efforts for areas around the world impacted by natural disasters and other emergencies. Among the areas we’ve supported in the past are Hurricane relief, Southeast Asia Tsunami relief and rebuilding efforts in New York City after 9/11
Fluke Networks is Global
- Over 700 employees worldwide
- Service customers in more than 120 countries
- 45% of revenue from outside the U.S.
- Worldwide Headquarters in Everett WA; Engineering Centers, sales offices and Technical Assistance Centers worldwide.
- Fluke Networks is a division of Fluke Electronics Corporation
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Fluke Networks full-time for more than 5 yearsPros
- Surrounded by really talented people who want to succeed and work as a team
- The company treats associates well, is fair, and tries to do the right thing for people
- Moderately-sized company, but also get the benefit of a larger organization in Danaher, which adds resources and career opportunitiesCons
- It can be complicated at first to understand the interactions of the different businesses, as well as how they all fit into the platform and DanaherAdvice to ManagementAdvice
Associates always appreciate being valued for our work and having new ways to grow and contribute - please continue to make this a priority at FNET!RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Fluke Networks.Interview Details
Nothing too special.
2 phone interviews, asking generic questions to see if it is a cultural fit.
2 on-site interview days. First day was to meet your manager and other co-workers. After that, met with VP?GM of another BU and CEO. For the job I interviewed, it was puzzling why I even need to meet the CEO for interview.
Most of the questions were not technically challenging. Asked about experience on pricing, launching products, etc. were also pretty easy.Interview Questions
Negotiation DetailsNot much. They low-ball the offer by a lot, and so I asked for perceived market rate and got it.Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
- Nothing really. May the question of asking how do you perform bi-directional fiber testing was a little different? Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Fluke Networks doesn't want the flawless functioning of your local or wide area network to be just a happy accident. Part of Danaher's test and measurement business, Fluke Networks makes hardware and software for installation, certification, monitoring, and maintenance of LAN/WAN environments and the underlying fiber, copper, and wireless networks. Fluke Networks' products include handheld network testing devices, hardware and software network analyzers, and cable analyzers. Its partners include Extreme Networks, while resellers include such distributors as Anixter...