Since 1906, more families have chosen to come to us for their funeral and cremation needs than any other provider in Southern California. The reason is simple. We provide a more personal type of attention, a more professional level of service, and a wider range of price options. Give us a call or drop by at any time and we’d be happy to show you how a little bit of planning can make a big difference.
At Forest Lawn, caring service is our reason for being. We pledge to provide the highest standards of ethical and personal service as well as the finest facilities for our guests and visitors. Our “Spirit of Service” anticipates the needs of those in sorrow and exceeds the expectations of all who enter our gates.
Forest Lawn offers competitive benefits to our employees.
If you want to become part of a team who is dedicated to serving the community, apply today for one of our current openings.
Our benefits package* includes:
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Free Long Term Disability Insurance
- Free Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Cash balance retirement plan – 100% paid by FL
- 401(k) Plan with matching program
- Paid Vacation — accrue up to 10 days/year. At five years, add a day (20 days maximum)
- 10 paid holidays — including two floating holidays in observance of your birthday and service anniversary
- Paid Absence Plan
- Study Plan — 100% tuition reimbursement up to $5,000/year for full time employees. Part time employees enrolled in a Mortuary Science program also eligible.
- Annual Merit Increases
- Cemetery & Funeral Planning
- Forest Lawn Museum
- Flower Shops
- Movies & Other Attractions
Other Additional Benefits:
- Employees Meetings — Recognition of Employee’s Length of Service/Retirees
- Rideshare Program
- Direct Deposit
- Package Deliveries
- Property Referral
And much more!
*Benefits subject to change. For a complete listing of benefits, please consult Human Resources at time of application.
Forest Lawn Memorial-Park Association Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Forest Lawn Memorial-Park AssociationRecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEORecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Caring people, approachable management, ethical company, competitive salary and benefits package
Need more cross-Division team building activities
Advice to Management
Continue to infuse outside talent into the organization
- Forest Lawn Memorial-Park Association update30+ days ago
Open your mind to a unique opportunity! Learn about our dynamic Advance Planning career options by visiting one of our upcoming Open Houses. For more information, call 323-340-4575 or visit http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vIf79!
We Train You. We Support You. We Equip You. We Reward You.
For over 100 years, Forest Lawn has been an industry leader and an integral part of the communities we serve. We've created the highest standard of products and services for our employees to be a part of.
Whether it's a position in our dynamic sales force or one of our service roles, you will find an...
Mission: At Forest Lawn, caring service is our reason for being. We pledge to provide the highest standards of ethical and personal service as well as the finest facilities for...