Formula PR Photos
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I worked at Formula PR full-time (More than 5 years)RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEORecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
- Learned something new everyday and constantly challenged
- Continually offered new opportunities to grow
- Great opportunity to work with smart, motivated and passionate people
- Hard work was always recognized and rewarded
- Not only established great professional relationships, but many developed into lifetime friendships
- The company and management really care about the staff as the agency was always organizing culture activities, offering incentives and really making sure the staff was rewarded for all the hard work
- I felt like I had a voice and management listened to what I had to say...and even more importantly, acted upon it
- Loved the youth and vibrancy of the agency
- Expectations are high at all levels which was difficult at first coming into the agency at a young age, however it forced me to really push myself and realize my capabilities
- Long hours at time, but worth it in the long run as I learned so much and was offered more opportunities the more I pushed myself
- Expectations to get up to speed quickly
Advice to Management
I greatly enjoyed my experience at Formula. Continue to chase big business and grow the agency like it had over my many years there. The effort that management puts into the culture is so important, so continue to make that a priority to recognize the staff for all the hard work they put it.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Formula PR (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2014.
The interview process was very causal. I had a one on one meeting with an account executive and we had a very friendly conversation as we walked through my resume. The questions were standard and I wasn't caught off guard by anything. Normally, they conduct a writing test that to my knowledge is very standard as well. I didn't have to do this as I provided them with writing samples ahead of time.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Answer Question
Formula PR is a national public relations boutique with offices on both coasts and premier clients across the country. Unlike more traditional PR agencies focused purely on publicity, Formula creates strategic, integrated brand activation programs incorporating a diverse marketing mix: from media events and influencer campaigns to co-branding, promotions and grassroots initiatives. With this approach, Formula aims to create numerous avenues that enable a brand to establish connections with its target audiences.
Formula’s sister agency, FORMULATIN, is a full-service...