Glassdoor is your free inside look at what it's like to work at Freeport-McMoRan - including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. All content posted anonymously by employees working at Freeport-McMoRan.
Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold (FCX) really digs its profits. Its 91%-owned subsidiary, PT Freeport Indonesia (PT-FI), operates the vast open-pit Grasberg gold, copper, and silver mine in Indonesia, while the government owns the other 9%. FCX controls proved and probable reserves of about 102 billion pounds of copper, 40 million ounces of gold, and 266 million ounces of silver. Copper, in the form of concentrates and in refined products such as cathodes and anodes, accounts for most of FCX's sales. It's the world's #2 copper company behind Codelco. FCX is also engaged in...
President, CEO, and Director
Pros: Free lunches on Fridays. Free vending machine drinks and water any time. Flexible schedule. Event ticket giveaways. Bonuses are great. – Full Review /Reviews/Employee-Review-Freeport-McMoRan-RVW2576211.htm
|Salaries in USD||Avg. Salary||
9 Freeport-McMoRan Salaries
8 Freeport-McMoRan Salaries
7 Freeport-McMoRan Salaries
= Salary Range
= Anonymous Salary Range
Accepted Offer – Interviewed in Phoenix, AZ Nov 2012 – Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Interview Details –
I was first approached by an outside recruiter. I then had a 1 hour phone interview. Having passed this, I was then brought in for about 5 hours of interviews with my hiring manager, his boss, a peer of his boss (representing an internal customer) and HR. I was also taken out to lunch.
Things… – Full Interview
I did not find any suprises or difficult questions. – Answer Question
See who your friends know who've worked at Freeport-McMoRan and could give you an inside look.