Who is GHA Technologies?
GHA Technologies, Inc. is a nationally expanding network, computer reseller and systems integrator with offices nationwide. GHA is listed as the 25th largest private corporation in Arizona. We sell HP, Dell, IBM, Lenovo, Nimble, EMC, NetApp, Sony, Apple, VMware, Samsung, Fujitsu, APC, Symantec, Panasonic, Microsoft, Intel, Cisco, Premio and all the latest storage, datacenter, virtualization, cloud, security, VoIP, wireless, video and identification technologies. We also specialize in mission-critical product procurement and integration services for some of the largest corporate, government, and educational clients in the US. Our client base is a Who's Who of Corporate America.
Currently, GHA has over 140 employees with annual sales of approximately $120 million and growing at a rate of 20%. GHA continues to hire 15 to 20 new sales professionals every four weeks nationwide. GHA has highly motivated and talented salespeople who provide the highest level of service to their customers. Call or email us to find out more!
Thinking of a beginning a career with GHA?
Successful Resellers and Sales Professionals, bring your experience and sales skills to GHA Technologies for the HIGHEST commission rate in the industry! You have the ability to increase your income immediately!
Our highly motivated and talented salespeople provide the very highest level of service to our customers! We offer a highly lucrative earnings package starting at $110K (first year at plan), with top salespeople earning well into the six figures. Our highly motivated and talented salespeople provide the very highest level of service to our customers! Our exemplary compensation plan is based on a Commission rate of 100% of the profit generated for the first 90 days of new business, followed by a Commission rate of 40% to 59% of the profit generated on all subsequent business, PLUS a Non Recoverable Draw Plan averaging from $3,000 to $6,000 per month or more! We also have Health and Dental Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement Plan, a 401(k) plan, and a Company Stock plan.
- GHA Technologies, Inc. rose 447 places on the 2012 INC. 500/5000 annual ranking of the fastest-growing privately held companies in America to number 4446.
- GHA Technologies, Inc. rose 157 to 175 places on the 2012 CRN Solution Provider 500 list (formerly known as the VAR Business 500) in the last 2 years.
- GHA Technologies, Inc. rose four places to number 27 in the 2012 Business Journal’s Arizona Corporate Excellence (ACE) Awards of the largest privately held companies in Arizona.
- Exceptional customer service and order fulfillment.
- State of the Art eCommerce and Customer Relationship Enterprise Management Software provided, including Enterprise-level e-mail, Quoting, CRM, and Accounting.
- Exceptional integration capabilities, access to a broad range of solutions, authorizations, and partnerships.
- Highly competitive pricing and cost savings for our clients.
- Professional Marketing.
- Additional new client assignments based upon performance.
- Territory and commission rate stability, now in our 25th Year! - Historical Growth!
GHA Technologies Photos
- Featured Review
Helpful (2)RecommendsPositive Outlook
I have been working at GHA Technologies full-time (More than 10 years)
GHA is THE company for highly motivated sales professionals. For the folks that are self motivated, hard working, well organized, work independently, and from the luxury of a home office, the opportunities are endless along with your six figure salary. Trust me this job not easy, and if one does not work and apply themselves 100% each day, you will struggle. You are paid for what you put in !
If you are a social-lite, want to spend your days chatting with your co-workers, not the place for you. If you cannot not work independently, not for you. If you need to point fingers at others for your failures, not for you.
Advice to Management
Keep up the great leadership, and I love the direction in which we are headed.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GHA Technologies (Scottsdale, AZ).
Applied for job on a job search website. Heard back from them within a few days of applying and set up an interview for a day or two after receiving a call. The Interview was with 2 people that head the accounting department at GHA. They were very friendly and warm in describing the work environment, daily tasks expected of interns, and the expected growth of the company.
- Fairly basic questions about experience and future plans within the company and your goals. Answer Question
They asked what I wanted to make and they met me in the middle.
GHA Technologies, Inc. is a nationally expanding network, computer reseller and systems integrator with offices nationwide. GHA is listed as the 25th largest private corporation in Arizona. We sell HP, Dell, IBM, Lenovo, Nimble, EMC, NetApp, Sony, Apple, VMware, Samsung, Fujitsu, APC, Symantec, Panasonic, Microsoft, Intel, Cisco, Premio and all the latest storage, datacenter ...
Mission: To Continue with our outstanding reputation for exceptional customer service, mission critical product procurement, help save our clients money, and help our fellow associates to earn more money for their families!