Who is GHA Technologies?
GHA Technologies, Inc. is a nationally expanding network, computer reseller and systems integrator with offices nationwide. GHA is listed as the 25th largest private corporation in Arizona. We sell HP, Dell, IBM, Lenovo, Nimble, EMC, NetApp, Sony, Apple, VMware, Samsung, Fujitsu, APC, Symantec, Panasonic, Microsoft, Intel, Cisco, Premio and all the latest storage, datacenter, virtualization, cloud, security, VoIP, wireless, video and identification technologies. We also specialize in mission-critical product procurement and integration services for some of the largest corporate, government, and educational clients in the US. Our client base is a Who's Who of Corporate America.
Currently, GHA has over 140 employees with annual sales of approximately $120 million and growing at a rate of 20%. GHA continues to hire 15 to 20 new sales professionals every four weeks nationwide. GHA has highly motivated and talented salespeople who provide the highest level of service to their customers. Call or email us to find out more!
Thinking of a beginning a career with GHA?
Successful Resellers and Sales Professionals, bring your experience and sales skills to GHA Technologies for the HIGHEST commission rate in the industry! You have the ability to increase your income immediately!
Our highly motivated and talented salespeople provide the very highest level of service to our customers! We offer a highly lucrative earnings package starting at $110K (first year at plan), with top salespeople earning well into the six figures. Our highly motivated and talented salespeople provide the very highest level of service to our customers! Our exemplary compensation plan is based on a Commission rate of 100% of the profit generated for the first 90 days of new business, followed by a Commission rate of 40% to 59% of the profit generated on all subsequent business, PLUS a Non Recoverable Draw Plan averaging from $3,000 to $6,000 per month or more! We also have Health and Dental Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement Plan, a 401(k) plan, and a Company Stock plan.
- GHA Technologies, Inc. rose 447 places on the 2012 INC. 500/5000 annual ranking of the fastest-growing privately held companies in America to number 4446.
- GHA Technologies, Inc. rose 157 to 175 places on the 2012 CRN Solution Provider 500 list (formerly known as the VAR Business 500) in the last 2 years.
- GHA Technologies, Inc. rose four places to number 27 in the 2012 Business Journal’s Arizona Corporate Excellence (ACE) Awards of the largest privately held companies in Arizona.
- Exceptional customer service and order fulfillment.
- State of the Art eCommerce and Customer Relationship Enterprise Management Software provided, including Enterprise-level e-mail, Quoting, CRM, and Accounting.
- Exceptional integration capabilities, access to a broad range of solutions, authorizations, and partnerships.
- Highly competitive pricing and cost savings for our clients.
- Professional Marketing.
- Additional new client assignments based upon performance.
- Territory and commission rate stability, now in our 25th Year! - Historical Growth!
GHA Technologies Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at GHA Technologies full-time (More than a year)RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEORecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
I have been in Technology Sales for over 10 years. GHA is the first company I have been with that truly care about you and your client base. I have had multiple instances where upper management has step out of their way to keep a client and myself happy over the financial well being of the company. It is truly hard to find that in this field. I would recommend this company to any of my close friends or clients.
I can't think of any major issue. It's the first time in a long time I have been happy working for a company.
Advice to Management
No direct management and it is great! To the owner keep up the good work. Keep listening to the sales members!
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at GHA Technologies in November 2014.
Lead came from career builder. Sent in resume and heard back next day. Had a Skype Interview with a GHA HR person and received an offer within a week
- What is virtualization? 1 Answer
GHA Technologies, Inc. is a nationally expanding network, computer reseller and systems integrator with offices nationwide. GHA is listed as the 25th largest private corporation in Arizona. We sell HP, Dell, IBM, Lenovo, Nimble, EMC, NetApp, Sony, Apple, VMware, Samsung, Fujitsu, APC, Symantec, Panasonic, Microsoft, Intel, Cisco, Premio and all the latest storage, datacenter...
Mission: To Continue with our outstanding reputation for exceptional customer service, mission critical product procurement, help save our clients money, and help our fellow...