“My contribution matters here! The people are great! The work atmosphere is unique and fun! It's challenging! ”
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Gen110 full-time (Less than a year)RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEORecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
1. The work culture (motivated individuals who continue making an impact in the solar industry, yet fun and humble to be around.)
2. Opportunity to advance (based on performance and work ethic)
3. Pay structure
4. Surrounded by Leaders! (Everyone here shares certain characteristics - ambitious, social, energetic, career/goal-oriented)
1. Despite the flow of the business-cycle, you are still expected to perform and meet certain metrics. Though it may be a con, it pushes your work-ethic and lets you be creative in order to meet the required metrics. Its the nature of the game.
Advice to Management
Keep on bringing these amazing solar pioneers I get to work with everyday! We are making a change with the pool of talent we got here.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Gen110 (Orange, CA) in March 2015.
1. Preliminary-phone interview (The recruiter I spoke to provided me details of the company, the opportunity, the expectations, and ask me questions regarding my intentions with the company)
2. In-person interview (Interviewed with the President, he asked me questions regarding my upbringing, my education, previous work experience, intentions with the company, previous recruitment statistics, and what my overall contribution would be with the company)
3. Final interview (Interviewed with the Director of Outside Sales, he went over the expectations for the position and what the position meant to the company, he asked me about my intentions, what I can contribute to the company, and my goals)
- What brought you to consider gen110 for employment & what can you contribute to our overall success? 1 Answer
Gen110 is the leading distributed electricity company. The cost of transporting power often amounts to over half of the price of electricity, and Gen110 frees customers from paying this cost by allowing them to produce their own power directly on their property. The company sells power to customers across California. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Francisco, Gen...
Mission: We’re dedicated to freeing customers from total dependence on traditional utility companies.