GenMark Diagnostics Photos
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at GenMark Diagnostics full-time (Less than a year)RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEORecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
- The company's cultural beliefs are exercised throughout the organization
- Functional units work well together; no silos here!
- Current management team operates with high integrity
- The future product pipeline is a game-changer; fantastic technology
- Lack of a 401k match program
- Aggressive project timelines
- Not all employees appear to be onboard with the new culture that management is encouraging
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks – interviewed at GenMark Diagnostics (Carlsbad, CA) in September 2014.
Was initially introduced to the SVP - HR through an Employee Referral in regards to a potential need for a Head of Talent Acquisition. Had an initial informal meeting over coffee with the Head of HR. She was very knowledgeable, easy to talk to and passionate about the organization.
Over the next month or so, we kept in touch and I was invited on-site for a couple rounds of interviews with the Leadership team. Everyone I met with was smart, professional and excited about the future of the organization and it's upcoming product launch. I was also given the opportunity to meet with the CEO and found his energy to be infectious.
The technology GenMark is developing is cutting edge and they have hired a great team that will undoubtedly lead them to success. Overall, a great candidate experience.
- Is there a place for empathy in the recruiting process? 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
Had an equally competitive offer.
GenMark Diagnostics is a leading provider of automated, multiplex molecular diagnostic testing systems that detect and measure DNA and RNA targets to diagnose disease and optimize patient treatment. Utilizing GenMark's proprietary eSensor® detection technology, GenMark's eSensor® XT-8 system is designed to support a broad range of molecular diagnostic tests with a compact...
Mission: Our mission is to become the market leader in providing high value, simple to perform, clinically relevant multiplex molecular tests to aid in the diagnosis of disease...