The General Atomics group of companies is a world renowned leader in developing high-technology systems ranging from the nuclear fuel cycle to electromagnetic systems; remotely operated surveillance aircraft; airborne sensors; advanced electronic, wireless, and laser technologies; and biofuels. We offer an excellent opportunity to realize your full potential and fulfill your career aspirations.
- About Us |
Why Choose General Atomics
- You’ll follow in the footsteps of some the world’s leading scientists and engineers who founded the company in 1955 for the purpose of harnessing the power of nuclear technologies for the benefit of mankind.
- You’ll join an organization that continually expands its expertise, making it one of the world’s leading resources for high-technology systems development.
- You’ll partner with scientists and engineers, leaders in their fields, who have a passion for excellence and a willingness to accept the challenges of finding better ways to do things and then to make it happen.
- You’ll become part of a goal-oriented organization that fosters employee development and individual career success.
- All of this creates an exhilarating and challenging work environment.
This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. The information provided is from their perspective.
|Salaries in USD||Avg. Salary|| |
11 General Atomics Salaries
8 General Atomics Salaries
7 General Atomics Salaries
= Salary Range
= Anonymous Salary Range
Declined Offer – Reviewed May 26, 2014
Interview Details – The process is really easy. Only one phone interview. Duration around 30 minutes. The hiring manager is nice guy which ask some background info. Next morning receive offer. The process takes only max 1 weeks. – Full Interview
Star questions and some data structures questions – Answer Question