Get in2 China
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Get in2 ChinaPros
We provide intensive Chinese language courses and find quality internships in China. This program offers the best chance for foreign participants to work in the dynamic market in the capital center of China - Beijing. By joining this program, the participants will be placed in top firms in Beijing to work and learn. Our firm has established partnership with a number of businesses around China. Our positions cover a diverse range of fields, including marketing, business administration, media, communication, real estate, consulting, research, engineering, finance, art gallery, design, etc. Each placement is tailored to the individual according to his/her background.Cons
Since you are working mostly with foreigners you can't improve your Chinese.Advice to ManagementAdvice
- Communicate daily with companies and applicants.?
- Assess the need for partner companies and establish new partnerships.?
- Attend networking events, trade shows, conferences, etc.?
- Negotiate internship conditions.?
- Visit interested companies and assess their suitability for cooperation, whilst negotiating internship conditions.?
- Assess newly opened internship positions and find suitable candidates amongst your current applicants?
- Organize and assess applicants CV’s?
- Perform applicants’ interviews.Recommends
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at Get in2 China in June 2010.Interview Details
The interview will focus mainly on the information contained in your application form. Your interviewer will be interested to find out more about you as a person, your life in school and other internship experiences, if any. You will also be probed on your career ambitions.
Your interviewer will be looking for you to provide recent examples of interpersonal skills such as communication and initiative. In addition, he or she may want to see that you have researched your career options. All this information will allow the
interviewer to assess whether you will be able to fit in
the Accenture culture and work on the deliverables
required by the project. An interview is a mutual
assessment. Remember, this is also the opportunity
for you to assess Accenture Thailand as an
organization you would like to work for.Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –