- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Getaround full-timePros
- Great company goals and mission to bring car sharing to the masses.
- Company has clear short and long term objectives. Ideas, developments, and progress are very transparent.
- Perfect environment for people who work well in teams but are also self starters.
- Some rewarding remote work opportunities once you prove you are effective offsite.
- Nice office environment with some nice perks and really great energetic team of employees.
- Diverse culture with team outings and positive office activities like hack-a-thons and happy hours.
- Not a "bro" party but knows how to party.
- Some really fun cars available to drive!Cons
- Young management who learns as they go, but lends to more collaboration rather than "god" style top down politics.
- Raises and promotions are rare since the executives don't seem to have a set schedule of reviewing employees.
- "No nesting" seating policy makes some employees feel like a lack of place in the office and lends to the idea of temporary existence.
- Company went through some growing pains, but seems to have streamlined priorities now. Glad I weathered the storm!Advice to ManagementAdvice
- Learn how to delegate and get out of the way of progress.
- Develop better on-boarding and give employees a better sense of belonging.
- Connect better with employees and make them feel like they aren't just tools to enact your vision/dream.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –