I have been working at Giraffe
- Decent pay (as service charge is included);
- Usually good staff to work with - managers filter them quite well;
- Opportunity to migrate through different branches;
- 1 meal a shift provided.
- Still a blue collar job (but ok for temporary money);
- Not clear working hours - sometimes long, sometimes short, rota's are done by managers.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Giraffe is an original Pan Asian casual dining brand. Our first restaurant was opened 1996 in Tel Aviv, Israel, in an effort to bring the flavors of the Orient to the Israeli public in a modern and urban setting.
Since then, we've been opening more restaurants with the mission of offering a fun an affordable casual dining experience to an ever growing customer base.