3 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Gogo full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
- The company is growing and I've learnt a lot of things since coming here.
- The pay is good and benefit package is great. I like the flexibility e.g. hours, working remote and PTO etc.
- I work in a great team and feel like its a family vs. dealing with work colleagues
- I've had great opportunities to progress, had a promotion and had easy access to training when I've askedCons
- The environment can be fast paced which is good - but sometimes moves too fast. This can sometimes lead to confusion and communication breakdownsAdvice to ManagementAdvice
Continue with the improvements I've seen over the last few years. The company is moving in the right directionRecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Gogo.Interview Details
The first step was a phone screen with a high-level manager, mostly a technical screen. The next step was in-person interviews, a series of 45-minute interviews with a series of senior engineers and then the manager. The technical interviews were highly technical and deep-diving. I appreciated it as I felt it was aimed at getting an honest assessment of my abilities and seeing if I was a good match for the team.Interview Questions
No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
- Lots of technical questions about data modeling, database design and implementation, and best practices for software architecture. Also some behavioral/personality questions about skills, past projects, etc. Answer Question
Gogo is a leading global aero-communications service provider that offers in-flight Internet, entertainment, text messaging, voice and a host of other communications-related services to the commercial and business aviation markets.
Gogo's services are available on more than 2,000 commercial aircraft across 11 major airlines. In-flight connectivity partners include...
Mission: Advance aviation by connecting every aircraft with the most trusted communications services on and above our planet.