Who are we?
We're innovators, data protectors and enablers of mobile business. Good Technology holds the longest track record for innovation in secure mobility, with more than 250 patents granted and pending, as well as many prestigious awards in the industry.
We're honored to serve more than 5,000 organizations in more than 184 countries worldwide, including FORTUNE 100™ leaders in commercial banking, insurance, healthcare, retail, government, and aerospace and defense. We're passionate about secure mobility and protecting the data on iOS, Android and Windows Phone devices.
Good’s comprehensive solution consists of a secure mobility platform, mobile device management, mobile service management, a suite of collaboration applications, and a broad third-party application and partner ecosystem.
We got our start in 1996 and are headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, with offices located around the world.
Check out the "Why Work At Good?" tab to learn more about our company!
A leader in secure enterprise mobile
WHAT IS GOOD?
- Enterprise mobile software and cloud-based services. Good Technology is an enterprise software and security company specializing in secure business mobility. Specifically:
- Good for Enterprise. Industry-leading mobile application, device management, and security platform that provides access to enterprise business data on smart devices.
- More than a decade in business. Good has been developing enterprise applications that secure business mobility for more than 15 years.
- Blue-chip client roster. Good services 49 of the Fortune 100 companies and numerous other Fortune 500 companies, and federal, state, and local government agencies.
- Good for Enterprise is the approved solution for iOS and Android-enabled devices used within the US Department of Defense.
- Securing millions of global users. Good empowers millions of users worldwide through our Good for Enterprise and Good for You products, and manages a secure, world-class network operations center (NOC).
|GOOD DIFFERENTIATORS |
SMALLER COMPANY, BIG OPPORTUNITY
- Realize your full depth, breadth of talents. Working at a smaller company lets you fully contribute your talents – to both your team and the company. You’re one of the important few instead of one of many, and opportunities for growth abound.
- Fast-paced, friendly, cool environment. You’ll have the chance to work with some of the industry’s top mobile engineers, architects, and business talent.
|HOTTEST TECHNOLOGIES |
- Good for Enterprise™ is a powerful, easy-to-use secure connectivity and collaboration suite, delivering a great end-user experience on popular handhelds—without compromising IT security and control. Good for Enterprise is built on a proven security architecture, adopted by Fortune 500 companies and government agencies, including the Department of Defense.
- Forthcoming products. We’re in the process of developing new products that will enable enterprises and 3rd-party developers to build and deploy secure applications.
At Good Technology, we work hard to build great products we believe in rewarding that hard work and dedication with competitive compensation and benefits. The details of this package vary by country, but the benefits for a full-time employee in the U.S. include:
Health Care Benefits — Good offers employees and their dependents, including domestic partners, a choice of medical coverage in the form of PPO and HMO plans through two well-regarded providers. Good also offers dental insurance and vision coverage for employees and their spouses, domestic partners, and dependents.
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) — Good offers Flexible Spending Account options which include Medical, Dependent Care, and Transportation savings accounts.
401(k) Retirement Plan — Good encourages all employees to plan for the future by providing a voluntary 401(k) plan where employees can invest up to the yearly IRS allowable limit.
Time Off Benefits — All U.S. employees accrue PTO days each year and receive 10 paid holidays.
Income Protection — Good provides Basic life insurance/AD&D to all employees and additional voluntary life insurance can be purchased at group rates by employees for themselves and their dependents. In addition, the company provides short-term disability (STD) and long-term disability (LTD) coverage for full-time employees.
Stock Options — Good employees are eligible to receive stock options.
Other Benefits — Good offers an Employee Assistance Program which provides employees with access to information about topics such as Eldercare, Life Management, Legal and Financial Issues, Drug and Alcohol Abuse, etc. Good also provides employees with a customized ergonomic workplace and a generous employee referral bonus program.
Life at Good is about talented people generating big results in mobile technology. We bring together the brightest people and provide a stimulating, challenging, and supportive environment where they can create, market, sell, and support great products — all in an atmosphere of fun and excitement.
We strive to create a place where employees enjoy coming to work every day. Good employees enjoy complimentary snacks and refreshments. Employees frequently gather for impromptu events like games of foosball and ping pong. And we celebrate with employees and their families at our annual summer picnic.
Good employees believe in giving back to the communities where we do business. Members of our team have been involved in community-based charitable events such as blood drives, back to school drives, holiday gift drives, clothing drives, and marathons/triathlons. Some recent philanthropic efforts have included raising funds for the UK-based children's charity Wellchild, donating paper supplies to local preschools, and donating 350 new and used mobile phones to a local battered women's shelter.
We're an industry leader in mobile email applications with over 10 years of hard work behind us. Good has 250 patents granted and pending, and our team includes some of the most talented minds in the industry today. We're passionate about discovery and invention, about going beyond what exists today to what can exist tomorrow. At Good, we support and encourage each other to experiment, create, and dream — and to bring exciting new ideas to life in the world of mobile technology.
Do you like working with exciting technology in a stimulating environment? Do you enjoy being around fun, intelligent people who know how to work hard? Do you like knowing your contribution and ideas matter? Then Good Technology is the place for you.
Mobile technology is growing by leaps and bounds. Billions of dollars are being spent every year around the world by consumers and businesses alike on wireless phones and mobile applications. At Good Technology, we pride ourselves on being at the forefront of mobile innovation, accomplishing big things in a growing environment. Come join us to experience what we're all about.
- Cutting-edge mobile technology and innovation — we're building the next generation of mobile applications on the world's most advanced devices
- Solid foundation in patented intellectual property with more than 250 patents granted and pending
- Fun, intelligent team members committed to success — over 800 strong and growing
- Global work force with major offices in the US, Europe, and Asia as well as employees stationed around the world
We are always looking for the best and brightest to join the Good Technology team.
Good Technology Photos
I have been working at Good Technology as an intern for less than a yearPros
Great management, fun team, good productCons
not many, they provide a lot of great resources.Doesn't RecommendPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Good Technology.Interview Details
The interview process at Good Technology was fine, pleasant, average, nothing to write home about, not too long of an interview process which was nice because it didn't take too longAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
Good Technology is the innovation leader in secure mobility solutions; enabling business to move freely and engage at the edge. Good’s comprehensive solution consists of a secure mobility platform, mobile device management, a suite of collaboration applications, and a broad third-party application and partner ecosystem that unlocks your mobile potential. More than 5,000 organizations in 184 countries use Good Technology solutions, including FORTUNE 100™ leaders in commercial banking, insurance, healthcare, retail, government, manufacturing and aerospace and defense.