Grady Health System
Grady Health System Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Grady Health System full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
- New and exciting changes and improvements in hospital infrastructure.
- Strong emphasis on organization Vision and Core Values.
- Top notch leadership from senior management since CEO John Haupert came on board in 2011.
- Tremendous improvement in service quality, patient care, and employee engagement in recent years promoted in words and action at all levels of leadership (CEO level to section supervisors).Cons
- Employee compensation is competitive, but the not the greatest for the area.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Grady has made tremendous positive changes in recent years with more improvements planned and in progress. I agree with the direction in which management is moving. My only advice is to stay the course and continue those actions that have contributed to the organization's success.RecommendsPositive Outlook
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied online. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Grady Health System.Interview Details
3months process. Clinical and Pharmacology Exam. Orientation Class before Unit Orientation, Grady has excessive turn over ratio. Grady also have significant number of employees that's been employed over 20 yearsInterview Questions
Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
- Make sure understand Electronic Medical Records View Answer
Atlanta-based Grady Health System provides a broad range of health services to residents of Georgia's Fulton and DeKalb counties. At its center is the 950-bed Grady Memorial Hospital, a full-service teaching hospital. Services include primary, diagnostic, surgical, and rehabilitative care. Grady Memorial is home to centers for the treatments of cancer, severe burns, diabetes, sickle-cell anemia, and infectious diseases; it is also home to the state's only poison center. In addition, Grady Health System operates regional clinics and emergency transportation vehicles. The...