RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Grande Communications full-time
1. Culture and atmosphere are laid back 2. Great benefits especially if you live in serviceable area
1. Little room for growth depending on department 2. Sick time and vacation are lumped together as PTO, personal time off. 3. Can be stressful due to departments stretched too thin and expect work to be done with less man power.
Advice to Management
1. Properly staff departments that need it. 2. Encourage work life balance 3. Show more employee appreciation at market level 4. Have competitive wages so we don't lose great employees to our competitors.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Grande Communications (San Antonio, TX).
Interview was intense, asked several situational questions. HR individual was very resourceful and helpful. Yet made the interview seem very relaxed and down to earth. Very reasonable questions for the type of job
- What can you bring to Grande Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Grande Communications is a Texas-based broadband communications company that offers a full suite of Internet, TV and Phone services for residential and business customers. Like the Texans we serve, we're proud of our independent, 'can-do' attitude that has enabled us to serve over 140,000 customers in communities big and small across Texas. Providing superior ...
Mission: Grande’s values support our unique dedication to superior customer service: At Grande: • We deliver on our commitments to our customers and employees • We act with integrity and respect • We are easy to do business with • We promote personal growth and development • We serve our customers and communities with passion and commitment • We have fun! Grande proudly embraces diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer!