Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce full-time (less than a year)Pros
- Invest in young people - I was given the chance to progress in my role after only 9 months (from starting as a graduate)
- Adaptable positions - I have been able to focus on areas where my skills really lie and move away from my weaknesses making the job and role more suitable to me.
- Great staff -all of the team are happy to help, whether it's answering a general knowledge question, taking the time out to teach you something or making sure that you know what you are doing.
- Managers are very willing to let you take hours off for appointments etc as long as you make it up - very trusting and flexible
- Got a much younger culture now, employed graduates and people on scholarships. Everyone gets on and works together as a team.Cons
- The technology is a bit dated - but this is already being changedAdvice to ManagementAdvice
The only advice I would have given to management is to improve the technology that we work with but this is already happening.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Talk Business, Do Business….Action For Business
The Chamber’s Action for Business Forums have been designed with your business needs in mind. They put you at the leading edge of networking and business development as well as giving you a major say on the big issues and how the Chamber can help you.