- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I worked at Greater Than One full-time (Less than a year)RecommendsNeutral OutlookApproves of CEORecommendsNeutral OutlookApproves of CEO
- Management and CEO are very approachable. The atmosphere is great, there are a lot of talented people working there.
- Culture and values are excellent.
- The salaries are in ranges with what most ad agencies pay, not better, not worst.
- I didn't spent more than a year here, but during that time I saw people getting promotions.
- Bagels every Monday and beer every Friday!
- Work balance is good compared to other ad agencies.
- CEO has a genuine commitment with charity.
- There is not much to do, they don't have a lot of business and sometimes you wonder why do they need so many high rank positions. If you are honest about your career, you'll feel useless a lot of times.
- During the year I spent there I witnessed three series of layoffs. The worst case was when they hired a new account manager just to let her go less than a month after that. Very poorly management in that respect.
Advice to Management
Keep working hard to get more new business. Concentrate in getting talented people to do hand-on work and don't spend time with so many partners. Too many captains will sink the ship
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Greater Than One.
I was referred through a friend and I went through a series of in-person and phone interviews. Interviews didn't take too long but they took some time to get back to me with a final answer.
- Questions were simple. Just had to explain why I was interested in marketing and data analytics. Answer Question
Don't be afraid to negotiate a higher salary if you have the qualifications.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Greater Than One is the leading full- service digital communications agency serving innovative companies in complex industries. We offer powerful and simple solutions that empower brands, drive sales, and change lives.
What we do
Greater Than One excels at brand communication grounded in pioneering research, the human insight, and digital leadership. From experience design and media & search to CRM and print collateral, we create award-winning, high-impact communications.