- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Greystar full-time (more than 5 years)Pros
1. Great benefits.
2. Promotes from within. (Started 7 years ago as leasing and now manager for the last three years.)
3. Great leaders.
4. Solid foundation.
5. Great core values.
6. Job security.
7. Biggest and the best.
8. Free insurance after 5 years tenure.
9. 4 weeks vacation after 5 years tenure.
10. Awesome training department.
11. Endless resources for job growth.
12. Plan on retiring with Greystar. #bleedblue :)Cons
Some policies are implemented but not followed through with. For instance, calling it a green initiative but still requiring 20 binders 3 inches thick and full of paper that are never used after prepared. Only need them for good audit scores.Advice to ManagementAdvice
1. Creat a transfer program between other greystar communities. Even if owned by different clients.
2. Commit to being paperless in less than 2 years and stick with it.
3. We need to start creating our own websites and apps. We have the resources to do it but keep relying on vendors that only want money and don't actually care about benefiting our company.
4. If we were on the stock market I would be a millionaire... just let that sink in... :)RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Greystar.Interview Details
Interview was easy, just one and people very nice, people are never rude at the interview. The questions were average and the type of questions you would hear any where else.Negotiation DetailsTo ask for what you think is fairAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Mission: We maintain a constant focus on our Pillars of Excellence, which are the foundation of everything we do - from corporate decision making to resident relations. These measurable standards of success are part of how we are redefining excellence in apartment living. Our success is also based on our strict adherence to the Core Values that make up the backbone of Greystar. Together, these Pillars and...