- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at HOSTING full-timePros
- Great people to work with at all levels
- Always something to learn
- Many opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- Get to play with leading edge technology and not old tech
- Initiative and dedication gets you noticed and rewarded
- Healthy culture
- Leadership is generally transparent with most things
- Laid back atmosphere, we have fun at work
- Top notch health benefits and lots of PTO timeCons
- Can be very challenging to maintain a work-life balance, especially in operations
- Thin staffing at times
- Company has had to go through growing pains & acquisition pains
- Pay is not the best, and sometimes not competitive with the market.
- At times there is a bit of split brain going on in the direction of the organization
- Too many priorities to focus on leave things being done instead of done right.
- All the typical things you might encounter at work.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Get better focused and aligned on the vision, mission and PURPOSE, build a sales organization that can help us grow, improve salaries and continue to take care of your people. I've been generally happy at this company during my time here.RecommendsPositive Outlook
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at HOSTING.Interview Details
it was pretty typical, there wasn't anything that struck me as odd about the process. it started with meeting with the hiring manager for coffee and progressed from there. after that we met formally in the office. We probably spent about an hour just getting to know each other in a more professional manner. after that it was meeting with the VP of Sales and the CEO.Interview Questions
Negotiation Detailsthey offered me more than I was expecting, so that was nice.Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
- I don't know fi there was an unexpected question but they had me do a presentation for them on whatever topic I wanted. the only thing was that it had to sell something. this should have been my first clue that I shouldn't have gone there. it was pretty close to the old, "sell me this pen" thing Answer Question
Taking You Further
HOSTING delivers secure, compliant cloud solutions that empower companies to grow, innovate and win. More than 3,000 global customers in healthcare, financial services, retail, media, entertainment, and technology rely on HOSTING for their managed cloud and database needs. Our cloud-enabled solutions are consistently included in the Gartner Managed Hosting...
Mission: Our mission is to provide the best customer experience for mid-size enterprises running mission-critical applications in the cloud, supported by the industry’s best...