HP Global e-Business Operations Photos
I have been working at HP Global e-Business Operations full-timePros
Flexible working hours;
Easy to work;
The employees count;Cons
Not easy to reach the higher managementAdvice to ManagementAdvice
Make sure that the employees are happy, by raising the salaries and by updating the SOWs.RecommendsPositive Outlook
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at HP Global e-Business Operations in July 2014.Interview Details
I received a mail regarding a walk - in interview for the same position at HirePro consultancy in Koramangala, Bangalore on July 16, 2014. HirePro is outsourced recruitment center for Hp. Upon arrival, we have to register our CVs along with a passport size photo followed by an online registration with details of candidates to be filled in at the consultancy.
The interview consisted of 5 Rounds:
1. GD (Self Introduction round - 30 secs and general topic talk - 1 min).
2. Communication/Accent check round.
3. Online Technical Test (30 questions on OS, Networking, Hardware and Aptitude).
4. Technical Interview.
The interviewers were very friendly and the interview process was simple. The process took entire day. (9.30 am - 5.00 pm)
5. HR round and documents verification - I was called on July 23, 2014 for HR round. Register the CV online at hp's career website. HR interviewer takes an interview which was friendly and easy. He/She checks the documents (10th, 12th, UG, PG, Previous offer letters, pay slips etc) followed by registration for third party Background verification process. (This took me 4 hours and may vary depending on the number of candidates available for verification)
Background verification took precisely 1 month for me and this can vary from candidate to candidate. IT takes anywhere from 21 to 40 working days as you will be working in the payroll of hp directly. My date of joining is allotted for Sept 3, 2014 and was intimated regarding the same on August 23, 2014 via mail.Interview Questions
Negotiation DetailsI didn't negotiate the salary as I they give good salary based on your experienceAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
- Will you leave hp if I was offered Software developer job with another equally good MNC for a higher pay? View Answer
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –