- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Harrods full-time (less than a year)Pros
- amazing colleges, always friendly and helpful, always there to save your life when you make trouble
- amazing staff discount !!!!
- get to meet a lot of people everyday, good or bad, always learn something when deal with them, i was literally looking forward to get back to shop floor every night!!!! you never know what will happen on the shop floor
- amazing canteen, sooooo much choice
- well paid
- time really flies when it's busy, forget breaks all the time lol
- soooo many more, go see yourself!!!Cons
- didn't have enough to sale the first/second day of Xmas sales
- you might just run into a not-so-good manager, good luck with that
- sometimes customers are rude, but who are we kidding, we're hired to serve people
- when it gets really busy and you have to serve different ones at the same time, things can get messy and customers will get angry (but it's not my fault, there's just way too many customers)
- sure there will be something else in other department, you need to see for yourself, retailing isn't for everyoneAdvice to ManagementAdvice
- maintain good communications between different departments, keep all shelves/racks busy all the time!!! you don't know how disappointed people can get when they can't get what they were looking for in Harrods, especially boxing day when it all starts... the least thing they wanna hear is "sorry we don't have any more of that"RecommendsPositive OutlookNo opinion of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Harrods.Interview Details
Applied online. Got a email inviting me to a video interview after 8 days. Video interview was really quick, they asked 6 questions. Each having 30 seconds to prepare after seeing the question. Once you've recorded it you can't change it.
Still awaiting responseInterview Questions
Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
- Why you chose the department Answer Question
As the biggest store in the UK, Harrods offers a truly unique shopping experience and working environment.
Attracting over 15 million visitors each year, we are proud to be ranked in the top 3 tourist attractions in London, after Buckingham Palace and St Paul’s Cathedral.
Behind these staggering facts and figures, are our superb sales and support team. Without them, we...
Mission: To be the number one department store in the world for luxury branded merchandise, maintaining an unprecedented level of retail standards, expertise and profitability...