Healogics is the nation’s leading wound care management company, providing high-quality wound care and consulting services to more than 500 hospitals across the United States. Member hospitals have access to advanced healing technologies including hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) management. Our partners include many well-regarded academic medical centers and hospital systems...
Mission: Healogics is the expert in wound healing. We drive wound science forward by developing successful wound healing treatment and prevention techniques. Wound Care Centers...
- About Us |
There’s a simple purpose that sits at the heart of our business: to enable people with life-altering conditions to lead better lives. This means we focus on developing treatments for conditions where the impact of our medicines can make an immediate and tangible difference for patients. We provide treatments in Neuroscience, Rare Diseases, Gastrointestinal, and Internal Medicine. This might be a therapy to treat an extremely rare and life-threatening disease like Hunter syndrome or Fabry disease; or a medicine for a specialist condition like ADHD or ulcerative colitis which if not treated effectively, can dramatically affect the lives of the patient and their whole family.
Our growth strategy is to focus on developing and marketing innovative specialty medicines for symptomatic conditions to meet significant unmet patient needs. Our two strategic priorities are to drive optimum performance of our existing products, enabling access to these medicines for patients today; and building our pipeline through research and development (R&D) and business development (BD), delivering access in the future for patients.
What We Do
- 2 Million Wounds Treated
- Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., Healogics is the nation's largest provider of advanced wound care services.
- Experts in Chronic Wound Healing
- Using an evidence-based systematic approach to chronic wound healing, Healogics provides specialty wound care for an underserved and growing patient population.
- 500 Wound Care Centers
- Healogics and its affiliated companies manage more than 500 Wound Care Centers® in the nation and see nearly 200,000 patients per year through a connected network of centers, partner hospitals, academic medical centers, patients and families.
How We Do It
- World-Class Research
- Healogics maintains the world's largest database of wounds in the world, serving as a resource for wound care research and development of proven Clinical Practice Guidelines.
- Collaboration of Care
- Through advanced wound healing techniques, Healogics Wound Care Center® staff and physicians work hand in hand with community physicians to develop a comprehensive care plan for patients with chronic wounds.
- Patients Heal Faster
- The result: Patients who receive specialty care heal faster than those who receive traditional wound care.
This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. The information provided is from their perspective.
Employees say it's “OK” 17 ratings
38% of the CEO 8 ratings
President & CEO
Current Registered Nurse in Sellersville, PA
Pros: I am so fortunate to have found my niche with wound care and really enjoy working for Healogics. I feel that they are always up to date on the latest in wound care and provide great clinical guidance for healing wounds. – Full Review
|Salaries in USD||Avg. Salary|| |
5 Healogics Salaries
2 Healogics Salaries
1 Healogics Salary
= Salary Range
= Anonymous Salary Range
Accepted Offer – Interviewed in Springfield, MA Jan 2013 – Reviewed Feb 2, 2014
Interview Details – Initial call with HR hiring and subsequent call with AVP and RDCO – Full Interview
Questions were mostly around business background. And an odd question at the end.. don't think that was a standard question. I didn't have the right answer, but got the job anyway. – Answer Question