- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at HealthTap full-timeRecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEORecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
* Walking distance to Caltrain
* Motivating and Inspiring Team Meetings
* Rewarding and fulfilling work and projects that leave you with a sense of real accomplishment every day and a personal sense of impact (actually, though)
* Weekly massages on Fridays
* Never pay for food! (breakfast, lunch, dinner) catered or present
* Subsidized gym membership
* Generous stock options in a company whose value is growing significantly every month
Usually work weekends, but also end up wanting to because of the intrinsic motivation behind the work!
Advice to Management
Let's close a big round and take this company to profitability so more people can benefit from working here!
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at HealthTap.
Process took about 2 weeks. I applied online and received a phone interview a few days later, followed with an assignment that asked general Quality Assurance questions. Went in for the interview the following week. All very friendly and accommodating.
- How do you feel about working long hours? Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
We created HealthTap to make finding useful, reliable health information fast, easy and free.
We’re dedicated to improving people’s health and well-being by providing our users with personalized health information and free online and mobile answers from the best doctors in the U.S. Our goal is to help people better understand health, make more informed health decisions and...
Mission: HealthTap’s mission is to measurably prolong the life expectancy of humankind and improve people’s quality of life by enabling immediate access to the best health...