Live Your Dream Now.
- Heartland Payment Systems update29 days ago
We constantly feel like we need more hours in the day, but the truth is that productivity declines sharply when the workweek exceeds 50 hours. How can you get everything done in less time?
- Heartland Payment Systems update30+ days ago
Heartland serves over 120,000 restaurants in the U.S. with our wide range of options that can help them run more efficiently.
Are You A Relationship Manager?
Integrity. Honesty. Advocacy. Tenacity. These are the core values of Heartland. If you possess these attributes and are determined to be a high-income earner, personal and financial fulfillment can be earned selling the truth for a company known for its integrity and merchant advocacy. Heartland employs nearly 3,000 dedicated employees throughout the country and provides payment technology services to more than 250,000 merchants nationwide.
Exceptional people find an exceptional home here at Heartland.
Today, Heartland Payment Systems (NYSE: HPY) is known for fair, fully disclosed pricing and empowering merchants to take control of their payments processing costs.
Processing more than 11 million transactions a day and more than $80 billion in transactions a year, Heartland is the one of the largest payment processors in the United States and 9th in the world.
Top 5 Reasons for Your Career at Heartland
1. Heartland is known for integrity, treating people right and telling the truth. As a result, Heartland created the Merchant Bill of Rights to serve as an honest advocate for merchants, setting the bar for transparent processing.
2. You find security in Heartland's weekly compensation plan with an unheard of 12-months up-front bonus paid each Friday. Plus, you receive uncapped residuals that build wealth monthly while vested equity continues to pay even if you retire early or pursue employment beyond Heartland.
3. A FORTUNE 1000 company, Heartland is publicly traded on the NYSE and ranks in the top 5 for the "Best Service Companies to Sell For" by Selling Power, four years in a row. Heartland is endorsed by 200+ associations, including the National Restaurant Association and American Hotel & Lodging Association.
4. Heartland provides shoulder-to-shoulder training with a manager vested in your success so you can sign deals and earn money from day one. You are supported throughout your tenure by your manager and will be recognized and rewarded for hard work, loyalty and solid performances.
5. You set your own full-time schedule from your home-based office while earning the industry's best compensation and benefits package.
Heartland believes in providing its sales professionals with the ability to achieve their American Dream.
How do you define yours?
"Not all sales jobs are created equal.
With these rights, you can build financial independence, while living your life to the fullest."
- Bob Carr, CEO and Founder, the Sales Professional Bill of Rights.
In the spirit of Equity and justice Heartland established the sales professional bill of rights to empower entrepreneurs with the right to earn financial independence.
Heartland Payment Systems Photos
- Featured Review
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Heartland Payment SystemsRecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEORecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Heartland is an honest and ethical company that operates in an industry where others often bend the rules. heartland offers world-class service and products. Fast pace environment where entrepreneurs thrive because of the autonomy and income potenial. On the flip side, people lacking work ethic or discipline weed themselves out pretty fast. Company is growing, which opens up so many opportunities for promotions and new roles. Ton's of recognition and incentive programs to reward results. The company truly rewards the individuals who bring value to the organization and deliver results.
Some of the systems and reporting avenues can improve. For example, some of the reporting is done through email, which will evolve over time. The CRM is also an opportunity to build in a robust prospect pipeline with a disposition function. Work life balance can be a challenge at times, but then again it falls more on the employee to turn off the cell phone when deciding not to work.
Advice to Management
Continue to invest in hiring top talent, training and development of the talent, and rewarding the ones who consistently deliver the results. The sales leadership training will provide huge returns. Continue to lead with the innovative technology.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Helpful (1)No OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Heartland Payment Systems (Pittsburgh, PA).
The gentleman I interviewed with was very smug. He acted just like the Sandler guys that have trained him and he seemed to have a chip on his shoulder the whole time. I have worked in sales and have a ton of sales experience but that didn't seem to matter to him. He also prejudged me based on two people he hired from a company I had worked for that didn't work out for him.
- He asked me to name the compartments of the Sandler submarine. 1 Answer
Heartland Payment Systems, Inc. (NYSE:HPY) is one of the largest payment processors in the U.S., delivering credit, debit and prepaid card processing, mobile commerce, e-Commerce, gift and loyalty, data security, and payroll solutions to more than 300,000 businesses and educational institutions nationwide.
Heartland holds an unwavering commitment to building long-term...
Mission: Entrepreneurs respectfully serving entrepreneurs.
Living our mission means that across the Heartland organization we are unified in our approach and collaborative in...