- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at HireVue full-time (more than a year)Pros
- Great people who are passionate about doing great work
- Very talented engineering team
- Building a product that is very innovative and changing the world. Very interesting problems to solve.
- Very helpful and supportive culture and committed to helping customers succeedCons
- Company has grown really quickly so there are growing pains as teams and departments scale up and still maintain the culture
- Not everyone can hack it. It is still a startup and the standards are high.Advice to ManagementAdvice
- Continue to value the people who helped build the company
- Make sure everyone in the company knows about our successes and where we are headedRecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Interview Details
HireVue has developed an industry leading, cutting edge talent interaction platform for use in the hiring, onboarding and employee development of the top companies in the world. They also use their own platform in the hiring process. At a bare minimun, applicants will take and on-line, on-demand, digital interview that will be recorded by the applicants webcam or smartphone and reviewed later by HR and hiring mangers. If the applicant makes it through this round one, round two will be a series of on-line live or in person, on-site interviews. After that, an offer is usually made rather quickly.Interview Questions
- The most difficult question an applicant will face for this particular position will come during the online, digital interview. The applicant will be asked to do some research about the company and its product and then do a 90 second, elevator sales pitch which is recorded. It can be a bit tough to nail it. Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
HireVue is an amazing new way to interview – on demand! Users simply browse, watch, rate and share the interviews they want, on their own time – just like streaming their favorite movies – even from a smart phone. Recognized by Inc. magazine in 2013 as a top 500 fastest-growing private company, by Deloitte as a top 50 company in Deloitte’s Annual Fast 500 and by HR Executive...
Mission: Bring the "human" back to "human capital".