- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at INTREX full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
Are there any pros? It's better than getting paid nothing. Or receiving a ravaging root canal from an untrained dentist in El Salvador.Cons
- Awful Morale. Constant pay cuts. Went from being an OK income to a soul-crushing income.
- Management is disconnected. The CEO owns a donut shop and micro-manages from Lebanon
- CEO doesn't like Windows 8 and refuses to carry the laptops, and therefore the company has outdated, overpriced hardware
- Constantly overpriced. Laptops are consistently $100+ more than competitors
- Management is belittling.
- No room for advancement if you accidentally step on someone's toes. Four years, no raises, no advancement; only pay cuts and being told you're a terrible employee.
- The most penny-wise, dollar-poor company I've ever seen
- How are they still in business?!
- RUN. RUN. RUN.
- Can't say enough bad about this company as a former employee
- Switches health care companies yearly, it was cheaper to go out of network for a specialist than to go through the insurance.
- They refuse to advertise, even though TWC offered a massive deal and the last time they did they saw a 200% ROI. "It's just not worth it."
- No social media connection
- I feel no better off in the job market after dedicating four years of my life to this sinking ship.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Retire. Advertise. Close. Give raises, and maybe morale wouldn't be garbage.Doesn't RecommendNegative Outlook
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –