- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Indeed full-time (More than a year)RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEORecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Indeed is a great company to work for. They have a great mission, and for the most part, a really great culture. There is a "no office policy", meaning that directors, managers, and executives are sitting right there with everyone else, allowing for ease of communication and high transparency.
While culture is great company-wide, the sales side ends up as more of a boys club...very much a fraternity or sports club atmosphere. The sr. director's and many employees attitudes towards you (professionally and socially) are completely dependent on performance. Great when you are doing well, not great when you're in a rough patch.
Indeed also preaches of inclusion and employee retention, but that really applies to everything but sales positions. There is no horizontal movement for those who seek an opportunity outside of sales, and upward mobility is reserved only for those at the very top.
Advice to Management
- Employee satisfaction is more than free food and contest prizes. Understand that your every day demeanor, communication, and activities build or break employee satisfaction.
- Senior directors should not become inebriated in social settings. This has provided a lot of awkward situations, and put employees in a place where we weren't always able to hold the same level of respect for him in the office
- Provide more direct feedback consistently, not just at the end of the quarter.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Indeed.
Sent in my resume online and received an email for a phone interview. The requiter setting up the interview was unorganized and had to reschedule 3 times due to her schedule being filled. I met all requirements for job and she liked my background. Told me she would pass resume on and the next day received an email saying I was rejected.
- Why indeed? Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Indeed is the #1 job site worldwide, with over 180 million unique visitors per month. Indeed is available in more than 50 countries and 28 languages, covering 94% of global GDP.
Mission: We help people find jobs.