1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Infusion full-time (more than 8 years)Pros
1. While some might be uncomfortable with the lack of organization and hierarchy it provides for great career opportunities. The path isn't laid out for you.
2. People are really smart. In all areas and levels of the organization.
3. Increased my salary by 50% over 4 years there.
4. Privately held. If you have ever worked for a public company you know how stock price and shareholders and skew the strategic direction of the company. Not saying management is perfect but they are compassionate, real people.Cons
1. It is consulting. The business isn't for everyone. Unpredicable clients, unrealistic deadlines, and always new technologies.
2. Career path isn't clearly defined and takes an assertive and go-getter personality to move up.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Resist the temptation to become one of those large consulting firms that are everything to everyone. Find the niche around emerging technologies and innovation and stick to that strategy.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Interview Details
Smooth interview process - had 2 phone interviews which focused on algorithmic problems as well as software design. Phone interviewers were really friendly and eager to share about what the company was doing.Interview Questions
- Explain the SOLID principles Answer Question
Infusion unites insight, creativity, and technology to accelerate and transform business for leading companies around the world. From high performance trading systems to next-generation retail environments and beyond, Infusion creates digital experiences and advanced technology solutions that bring our clients' business to new levels. Founded in New York City in 1998, Infusion today is a team of more than 500 people in offices across the globe.
Infusion has deep expertise in digital design, emerging and legacy technologies, Web portal development, enterprise solutions...