- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Innophos full-time (more than a year)Pros
- Helpful, fun customer service team!! Great group of girls!
- Supervisors were flexible with time-off, leaving early
- If you're a permanent employee, there's unlimited sick timeCons
- Upper management can be rigid
- Some jobs are not posted internally. Limited promotion from within.
- Contractors stayed there for a long time, without being hired permanentlyRecommendsNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEO
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Innophos Holdings adds a dash of its phosphate products to food, beverages, toothpaste, detergents, and asphalt. Innophos manufactures specialty phosphates used in consumer products, pharmaceuticals, and industrial applications. The company was formed in 2004 when Bain Capital bought Rhodia's North American specialty phosphates business. Customers use the company's phosphates to improve the quality and performance of a broad range of products, from electronics and textiles to pharmaceuticals, water, and detergents. Innophos divides its business into three segments...