Integrity Applications Photos
- RecommendsApproves of CEO
I have been working at Integrity Applications full-time (More than 5 years)
- very accessible senior leadership - great benefits/corporate culture - opportunity to transition to new positions within the company
- cost healthcare coverage has gone slightly, but still much more competitive than most companies
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Integrity Applications in December 2014.
They invited me for an informal visit first where I was presented with a company and benefits overview (this does not happen in all cases). The company overview was more than impressive and the benefits the best I have seen in the field. The staff was very warm and welcoming, incredibly organized, and made me feel more than special. I aligned well with the company values that were communicated very clearly - which are held in the motto "Integrity: Above and Beyond." I applied that evening and was invited in for a formal interview the following week. Within a couple days I received an offer via email as well as a phone call update from the HR recruiter. Negotiation occurred as a result of my then current employer wanting to retain me. What sold me in the end was the supportive culture and the willingness for Integrity to invest in its employees, something that had been lacking in my previous employer.
- No curve balls were thrown...just a "getting to know the candidate and the candidate getting to know the company" session. Employees knew me well, however, from working with me in a previous position, so my background and technical experience were well understood. Answer Question
They wanted an answer within 24 hrs. Negotiation occurred up to the CEO level. Was able to get an extension for more time to decide.
Integrity Applications Incorporated (IAI) is an engineering and software services and solutions company supporting the intelligence community and other civil, defense and commercial customers with a focus on Government space and intelligence surveillance reconnaissance systems activities. IAI’s headquarters is in Chantilly, Virginia. IAI also has offices in CA, CO, HI, MA, MD ...
Mission: IAI Provides High Quality, Technical and Engineering Services and Innovative Solutions that Enhance the National Security of the United States.