1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Jasper full-time (more than a year)Pros
- Bleeding edge technology - m2m, IoT
- Company tries very hard to hire only the best/brightest - the hiring cycle and amount of interview is quite long, but most of the company is staffed by mostly brilliant people - experts in their field - very bright and hard-working.
- Tier-1 operators contracts signed world-wide - potential is very high for growing/business development
- Largely Untapped m2m/IoT market - still in its infancy
- Super-fast/aggressive growth
- Privately funded - top-named VCs showing their confidence in the company by continuing funding
- Executive management is on the right track - trying to recruit senior experienced middle-managers to help with scaling and adopting good industry practices
- Company has aggressive far-reaching goals (world-domination!) - Americas, Europe, Asia, Australia - has sales reps world-wide.
- Company is clearly an industry leader and is trying to capitalize on first-market entry role
- Standard set of benefit (medical/dental/vision), pays for gym membershipCons
- This company started small and it needs to grow up, mature and scale very fast - otherwise it will implode.
- Has all the symptoms of small company - needs to scale it's organization, processes, communication, etc. - it shows.
- There's not enough resources to attend to all of the customer needs - across-the-board prioritization is lacking, which is forcing folks to work extra-hard consistently, long hours, weekends - its very easy to get burned out.
- competition from very large 800lb gorillas in the vendor space (Cisco, Ericsson)Advice to ManagementAdvice
Prioritization of company-wide initiatives needs to be installed - otherwise folks will continue to get burned out, deals lost, etc. Some kind of vertical to review/prioritize the overall portfolio across-the-board.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
2 people found this helpfulApplication Details
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Jasper.Interview Details
A total of eight interviews. Interviews with 3 from west coast office and 4 from east coast office. Mild-to Hard difficulty level. Make sure you know test strategies/ filing defects as well as the network on a high and technical level.Interview Questions
Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
- Draw the flow for MMSC. Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Jasper is the Internet-of-Things (IoT) cloud platform leader. The Jasper Platform empowers enterprises and mobile operators of all sizes to deploy successful IoT service businesses on a global scale. More than 1,000 companies, including many of the world’s top brands, have chosen Jasper to fast-track their connected businesses. Mobile operator groups worldwide, representing over 100 networkaffiliates, partner with Jasper.
Jasper is making the Connected Car a reality for companies like GM, Tesla, Nissan, Ford, VW and others. We power Amazon Kindles and the Sony...