- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Jaytex GroupPros
- It's a good place to start if you are fresh out of school and you need experience
- Company shuts down for a week in the holidaysCons
- The company does not explain sick days, vacation days, or benefits when you start. Kind of shady as they don't like you to use them.
- Long hours no over time pay, a huge hassel to get time off
- Terrible environment. Most people there do not enjoying working there and are unpleasant for the most part
- People will quit and they do not hire anyone to replace them. They just will consolidate their role with someone elses.
- Low pay, not competitive at all
- Not enough training; senior management gets upset when you do anything wrong, or with things that are out of your controlDoesn't RecommendNo opinion of CEO
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –