Make Better Hires
We’re all about endless innovation in recruiting. Period.
Since 2003, Jobvite has set the bar in best-of-breed recruiting technology. We began by bringing the power of social media to employee referrals and job posting strategies. Then, as we saw the direction the global workforce was headed (think STEM jobs and Millennials), we moved forward with a plan to provide a more comprehensive, advanced, and positive experience for recruiters and jobseekers alike. Because here’s the thing: While both groups have different needs, they all crave the same advantages. Ease of use. Intuitive functionality. More mobility and convenience.
So that’s what we’re working on—and we’re proud to say we are leading the pack. Our award-winning SaaS solutions are in use by over 1000 customers around the world. We have no plans to slow down. And we hope you’ll join us.
We don’t make it complicated. If you work at Jobvite, you commit to getting things done. We’re small and we keep that start-up feeling intact.
But you don’t just work at Jobvite. You play. You chill. You build. You chat. You eat. You have ideas—and you see them through. Working at Jobvite means being part of a family and part of a team, and all of the growth and discussion and progress that those things entail.
It doesn’t hurt that we just secured another $25M in funding. And we have a really, really cool new superhero themed office, too. You should check it out.
Wondering how we compare when it comes to perks? Here’s the rundown:
- We’ve got all the standard (well, above standard) medical, dental, and vision benefits. We do all the life insurance and disability coverage, too. And flexible spending accounts—because those are just plain smart.
- We really like it when our employees are healthy and stress-free, so we offer gym reimbursements and generous holidays/paid time off.
- We don’t want you struggling to get here or hassled by transportation costs, so we have a flex spending discount for commuters, free parking (of course), and company-paid Uber rides between the office and Caltrain.
- We like our employees to feel at home, so we have a pretty awesome kitchen, lounge, and game room. And we use them a lot.
- Dull is not something we do well. Instead, we keep things creative with frequent social events, team activities, and happy hours.
- Fuel your engine. We offer a fully stocked kitchen with breakfast, snacks, refreshments and fresh fruit. Lunch is served every Monday & Wednesday during our exciting and motivating All Hands Meetings.
- Did we mention we love awards? We like getting them, and we like giving them. Our employees earn recognition for their noteworthy accomplishments and outstanding performance.
There’s no place like Jobvite.
The Jobvite culture is about achieving balance for the sake of delivering results. In other words, we believe work matters—but we also believe that rest sparks creativity. When it counts, we throw ourselves full-force into the projects at hand. And when we need it, we take a breather and reflect on all we’ve accomplished. We work hard, play hard, and succeed big
Jobvite Gives You a New Standard for Recruiting Platforms
From full-featured applicant tracking and analytic capabilities to social recruiting tools and candidate relationship management, Jobvite's talent acquisition platform has something to keep all recruiters, hiring managers, HR personnel, and executives happy and working together.
- Featured Review
“Energetic and smart start up with great tech, solid communication, and on its way to becoming a silicon valley leader ”
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Jobvite full-time (More than a year)RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEORecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Our CEO is very open with all employees and he shares a lot of information about the company (strategy, success, challenges) that many other CEOs do not share, in my experience. There is a weekly all-hands meeting for all HQ and remote employees, and the executive team members rotate each week and give detailed presentation on the priorities and project status in each of their functional areas. Lots of opportunity to play your position and perform at the top of your game, but also to contribute and help others with projects that move the company forward. Culture is supportive of new and better ways of doing things. Our customers (Glassdoor is one!) love the products, because we help them find and hire the best people in less time. I like working at a company that makes a real difference for our customers and their employees. Great new office space in San Mateo is a big bonus.
When you move this fast some balls get dropped - this requires patience and empathy with co-workers to close the gaps. It is a competitive market which means we have to be on top of our game, move fast and be roughly right, but also maintain the flexibility to respond to change. Can get frantic around end of quarter.
Advice to Management
Keep the transparency but watch out for over-communication. Celebrate and maintain the positive company culture during this phase of hyper growth.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Jobvite (San Mateo, CA) in June 2015.
Recruiter set up my interview with Veena and Sophia. I arrived at the building 10 minutes early to the interview. Jobvite has a space on the third/fourth floor of the building. My interview was early in the morning, the doors weren't open yet so I waited for an employee to come by (luckily it was only a few minutes until someone came). I was placed in a conference room where both interviews were held. Then I had a quick tour of the office before I left. Overall, great people and wonderful work space. I greatly enjoyed the atmosphere.
- If one of the C-level officers needed his entire team and a conference room accommodating 15 people for an hour, how would you go about this? All conference rooms are full and his team has other meetings already scheduled. You are given a half hour notice. Answer Question
Recruiting technology has always been about innovation — the promise of sourcing and hiring great talent before the next guy. If, like us, you believe that hiring the best talent is of the utmost importance, then you should expect technology with a laser focus on helping you find today's greatest candidates.
Delivering on the promise of innovation moves Jobvite forward...
Mission: Jobvite serves companies with the highest expectations of recruiting technology and candidate quality. Companies that value an easy-to-use applicant tracking system...