- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Kelley Blue Book full-time for more than 5 yearsPros
- People are very friendly and smart.
- Collaborative atmosphere.
- Employees are empowered to make a difference.
- Rewards/recognition and training programs galore.
- Leadership of all levels have an open door policy.
- Strong belief in community service.
- Work/life balanceCons
- Beneficial if some departments sat in the same area, not on differing floors to maximize collaboration.
- No real cons.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Need more events like the Hackathon!RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kelley Blue Book.Interview Details
The interview process was very smooth, professional and helpful.
I was contacted shortly after applying for the job. A phone screening was set up. The HR (recruitment) person asked relevant intelligent questions pertaining to experience required for the job, which she described in adequate detail.
Shortly after that a phone interview was set up with the hiring manager. He gave a good description of the role and some insights to the culture, asked good questions about my experience to ascertain suitability to the role.
Shortly after that interview, the HR person contacted me to set up a face to face with the same hiring manager. This interview took place soon afterwards. This entailed a deeper description of the role and many 'what if' questions - what would you do in this situation? etc to determine whether I really had the experience I claimed.
Shortly after that I was contacted to meet with 3 others to get a sense of different areas of the company and culture.Interview Questions
Negotiation DetailsI had already been told the max that I could be offered and there was no room for negotiotion.Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
- I didn't find any of the questions particularly difficult or surprising. They were clearly intended to ascertain whether or not I could do the job effectively and to understand how I work with other people. Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Kelley Blue Book helps steer people away from something yellow -- a lemon. The company publishes information on vehicle pricing, including automobile trade-in values, as well as car ratings, reviews, and news. While the company still publishes the traditional print Blue Book Official Guide, it has shifted its focus to the Web, offering all of its information online. In addition to vehicle values and reviews, the Kelly Blue Book website offers tools for used and new vehicle searching, as well as dealer price quotes. It also offers car videos and a mobile app. The company...