- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Keshav Consulting Solutions for more than 3 yearsPros
In my five years work experience i felt Keshav is the best place to work.
1. Timings are 06: 00 PM to 03:00 PM with our hour dinner break. Every day you will have a Activity for 30 minutes at 01:00 AM(Which helps you feel refresh and it is the best way to know each other in the organisation)
2. Best incentives (Recurring) and starts from 3k-30k based on the margin you keep on the closer. I used to make 15k incentive for only one placement and the rest where 3k, 5k and on a total i used to make 30k incentives every month.
3. All Direct clients. No third party requirements.
4. Friendly work environment, no politics. Best supported by management.
5. And one most interesting thing to share. In Keshav Weekly best performer(One who submits highest number of resumes) will be awarded with Rs. XXXX every week, Best performer of the month(Based on highest number of placements) will be awarded with Rs. XXXX along with a trophy and a appreciation certificate. Best team will be awarded with Rs. XXXX along with a trophy and a appreciation certificate.
6. Keshav also provides Medical insurance to all his employees.
What else you need. I was a very happy employee of Keshav. Only reason i left Keshav is due to family situation i was forced to take over my family business.
Miss you KeshavCons
I have nothing to share negative about Keshav, i was a very happy employee of keshav.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –