At Ketchum Change, we are in the business of people. At our best, we help leaders, teams and organizations continuously adapt, communicate and engage effectively, and win in complex environments. What we do: Lead and communicate through a significant transformation to gain competitive advantage Leverage global brand initiatives and creatively rollout strategies, visions and values internally Work out organizational and cultural differences Develop powerful employer brands Assess and measure the effectiveness of internal communications Improve company reputations and ensure message and experience aligns internally Communicate revamped career development programs to internal stakeholders Strengthen the customer service and brand delivery capabilities of employees and shift their mindset
We are a global group of talented and motivated organizational psychologists, creative strategists, management consultants and communications experts who thrive on working side-by-side to guide leaders and their people through change.
Our vision is to be the world’s leading creative change and communications consultancy. Our company exists because we believe in people and the power of change. Our breakthrough creative strategies help inspire shifts in human behavior and deliver results.
- Have an intellectual curiosity and creative spirit that drives your desire to develop innovative change and communication solutions;
- Like to use your strong analytical and assessment skills to develop bespoke solutions;
- Desire to grow and build a business in an entrepreneurial environment with a unique mission supported by the resources of a global company;
- Have a passion for leading client engagement teams and developing a highly motivated staff;
- Are excited by working with some of the greatest national and global brands;
- Can be as enthusiastic rolling up your sleeves and getting the work done as you are counseling a C-suite executive;
- Enjoy the challenge of working on complex organizational, leadership, employee, and branding challenges;
- Prefer a non-hierarchical environment and a more reasonable travel schedule than a traditional big consulting firm; and
- Like to celebrate successes, can laugh at yourself when you make a mistake, and enjoy the thrill of winning and exceeding expectations.
Then this might be your dream job...
What makes someone thrive at Ketchum Change?
- Keen orientation to teamwork, collaboration and refined relationship management skills, working across large global organizations and both in-office and virtual teams
- Passion for client service, especially in a creative marketing/communications environment
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves and do the work – regardless of level
- Entrepreneurial ability to get things done
- Ability to multi-task and work flexibly with shifting priorities and deadlines
- High tolerance for ambiguity and change
Ketchum Change is the leading creative change & communications consultancy. We know that only one thing stands between strategy and results – your people. We create breakthrough engagement strategies that inspire human behavior change and deliver results.
Through change management, employee engagement, communications, and learning strategies and programs, we drive change. Ketchum Change’s focus on metrics — both in assessing employee needs and measuring the impact of interventions — reflects our commitment to results.
Our consultants in New York, Chicago, Dallas, London, and Singapore have significant experience in management consulting, internal communications and human resources. Advanced degrees in organizational psychology, business administration and education contribute to our diverse expertise.
We are collaborative and highly motivated. An entrepreneurial spirit is at our core. Innate curiosity, passion for what we do, and a strong ambition to succeed aren’t just part of our DNA. They guide the way we do business. We are always interested in expanding our network.
As a specialty business within the Ketchum network, we also have access to tremendous employee development resouces. We continually invest in the success of our colleagues’ career paths, through everything from our premier Camp Ketchum off-site leadership seminar, to our industry-renowned Ketchum University global training program, to our state-of-the-art myKGN intranet portal, to our community-building award winning Ketchum Social Responsibility initiatives in local neighborhoods, to our global Road Scholarship program that enables employees to work in other Ketchum offices.
Corporate Social Responsibility
We live in a world where corporate social responsibility (CSR) is now assumed to be a table-stake. Increasingly, CSR programs are expected to be hot-wired into a company’s business, transparent, and show measureable, reportable results while addressing a true societal need. Yet scrutiny is more intense than ever. Critics can exploit even the smallest misstep to attack the very foundations of a firm.
Through all these changes, our creative, award-winning CSR programs have helped connect companies to their stakeholders in positive, powerful and meaningful ways. From defining a CSR focus and designing a complete CSR program to identifying potential NGO partners and communicating progress, our global team of experts has partnered with companies of all sizes and CSR needs. Around the world, across an array of sectors, we help clients foster a better understanding of their true character and their commitment to those touched by their operations.
Designing a CSR program and effectively communicating its successes is a delicate balancing act. We’ve managed to help clients strike the right note between over-promotion and under-communication.
Additional information on Ketchum and its award-winning work can be found at www.ketchum.com/Change-management and you may apply online at www.ketchum.com/careers.
Ketchum Change Photos
RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
The best part about K-Change is that no matter your role or level within the organization, you have a voice. Its a great place to start a career in consulting, as you're able to grow within the organization and learn from an amazing team of peers and leaders. You get an opportunity to contribute directly to projects, interact with colleagues and clients and build your brand. Once you gain the experience and confidence that you need to be able to lead projects and manage relationships, there are plenty of opportunities for growth within the organization. Overall an excellent place to work and grow
Just like any other place, it takes time to get comfortable and find your voice. However, the great part about K-Change is that they understand that and that everyone develops at different paces, so there's less overall pressure from the beginning
Advice to Management
Continue on the path that you're headed in. I see the business of K-Change continuing to grow and the work culture and opportunities continuing to get better and better as time goes on
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ketchum Change.
Expect the interview process to take several months and include 5-7 interviews and a case study. Long process, but really great people. I found little clarity about what the job actually included during the interview process.
- The interviews consisted of mostly general questions about experience and previous client work. Also, questions about employee engagement, culture and change work. Answer Question
At Ketchum Change, we are in the business of people. At our best, we help leaders, teams and organizations continuously adapt, communicate and engage effectively, and win in complex environments. What we do: Lead and communicate through a significant transformation to gain competitive advantage Leverage global brand initiatives and creatively rollout strategies, visions ...
Mission: We are a global group of talented and motivated organizational psychologists, creative strategists, management consultants and communications experts who thrive on working side-by-side to guide leaders and their people through change.Our vision is to be the world’s leading creative change and communications consultancy. Our company exists because we believe in people and the power of change. Our breakthrough creative strategies help inspire shifts in human behavior and deliver results.