Ketchum is one of the world's largest PR firms. The unit of advertising giant Omnicom operates through more than 100 offices spanning nearly 70 countries in the Americas, Asia, and Europe. Ketchum operates through five practices: brand marketing, corporate communications, food and nutrition, health care, and technology. The company also has specialty areas devoted to digital, global research, clinical trial recruitment, and change management, while Ketchum Sports & Entertainment unit forges relationships between brands and Hollywood, assists with contract negotiations for...
- About Us |
Thanks for taking a look at Ketchum. We’re an innovative communications firm that ranks among the largest global public relations agencies (2,300+ employees), operating in more than 65 countries.
Any public relations agency can claim to be the best in the business, but few compile the award-winning history to back it up. Here are a few examples of awards we’ve recently won:
- Winner of more Silver Anvils than any other agency - awarded by the industry’s largest professional organization, the Public Relations Society of America.
- Winner of PRWeek’’s (U.S.) Campaign of the Year Award for an unprecedented three years in a row.
- Recipient of International Consultancy of the Year at the PRWeek (U.K.) Awards.
- Campaign of the Decade, 2010 – Holmes Report.
- Ketchum was ranked 2nd in the 2011 Sociagility social media report.
If you’d like to hear more, directly from the source, take a minute with the video below of some of our staff…
This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. The information provided is from their perspective.
|Salaries in USD||Avg. Salary|| |
18 Ketchum Salaries
14 Ketchum Salaries
12 Ketchum Salaries
= Salary Range
= Anonymous Salary Range
Accepted Offer – Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Interview Details – 3 interviews, strategy exercise and employment application. Most of the questions were about getting to know you and to see how you fit within the company. Interviewers were very responsive and willing to answer any of your questions – Full Interview
Discuss a time you changed a system/process and what was the result – Answer Question