A POWERFUL VISION, A POWERFUL MISSION
We’ve blended the disruptive innovation of a leading-edge technology company with the consumer focus of a socially conscious, premium coffee company. That combination creates the ultimate beverage experience, because:
- We take a fresh approach to beverage-making, passionately believing all consumers deserve to drink for themselves.
- With the touch of a button, we enable consumers to self-create high-quality beverages that personally satisfy any in-the-moment beverage need, as well as those of their families and guests.
- As a 21st century beverage business, we are rethinking it all. We’re not just looking toward the future, we’re actually defining it. We’ve blended the disruptive innovation of a leading-edge technology business with the consumer-centricity of a socially-conscious packaged goods company.
- Believing in personal choice, we’ve opened up our system to other beverage partners, giving their brands a profitable new means to reach and delight their consumers, as we do ours. And we collaborate with our retail partners to ensure their shoppers drink up this new world of choice.
- Personal satisfaction requires knowing that you are part of something good, so we’ve set ambitious sustainability goals designed to ensure our approach has a net positive effect on the world.
In helping the world drink for themselves, we can brew a better world.
Keurig Green Mountain is more than just great coffee, beverages, and innovative brewing technology. As our CEO likes to say, we are a beverage company in the technology field and a technology company in the beverage industry. Either way you look at it, we bring a fast-paced, cutting-edge experience to your workday, everyday.
Along with our dedication to inspiring consumer passion, we're passionate about our employees, culture, and communities. Working at Keurig Green Mountain, you will have the opportunity to be inspired and inspire others every day.
Our team sets ambitious goals and meets each challenge with unified purpose and character. That's just one reason we've been named one of FORTUNE's 2014 Fastest Growing Companies - for the sixth year in a row. Come work for one of The World's Most Innovative Companies, #44 in 2014 according to Forbes, to be exact.
While we had our beginnings in New England, today we are a thriving global organization with facilities throughout North America. Learn more about how that site is helping us revolutionize beverage preparation at home and in the workplace.
- Castroville, CA - In addition to roasting quality beans from around the world, employees in our California production facility prepare coffee to be distributed in bags and portion packs to offices, restaurants, and specialty retailers.
- Burlington, MA - Our Massachusetts team promotes our innovative technology that allows coffee and other beverage lovers to brew the perfect cup every time in less than a minute, without the mess and hassle of traditional coffee makers.
- Knoxville, TN - Southern hospitality meets state-of-the-art production at our production facilities in Tennessee. Employees ensure the high standards of quality and excellence that make our coffees second-to-none.
- Vermont - Our first café and corporate headquarters make Vermont a special place for us. Our Waterbury campus is a mix of historic New England buildings – including the beautifully restored Waterbury Train Station – and modern offices. Vermont is home to multiple manufacturing and distribution centers, as well as our Early Production Centers. Our state of the art beverage research and development center provides a variety of opportunities to create and promote our brands.
- Essex, VT - Production
- South Burlington, VT - Professional Services
- Waterbury Center, VT - Beverage R&D Center
- Waterbury, VT - Corporate Headquaters, Professional Services & Early Production Center
- Williston, VT - Early Production Center & Professional Services
- Windsor, VA - Employees in our Virginia facility roast, grind and package quality beans from around the world, preparing coffee to be distributed to offices, restaurants, and specialty retailers.
- Sumner, WA - Our manufacturing and distribution facility in Washington focuses on the continued expansion of the Tully’s Coffee brand and wholesale business. Employees in Washington also support the national expansion of other company brands and the growth of the company’s Keurig business.
- Montreal, Canada - As a global company, we’re also established in Canada as Keurig Canada. Keurig Canada has numerous locations across the country, from our main office in Montreal to our 30+ Van Houtte Coffee Services branches. For job opportunities in Canada, click here.
Keurig Green Mountain is proud to offer a competitive rewards package for our employees and their families. We understand an effective benefits program is critical to ongoing employee engagement and is an important tool in attracting and retaining talented individuals. While some benefits depend on position, work location, and tenure with the company, we are committed to offering thoughtful programs that improve personal,professional, physical, and financial wellness to enhance the overall health and well-being of our employees.
Our competitive benefits package includes:
The Heart of Benefits
- Robust health and well-being programs
- Flexible Spending Account for health and dependent care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Disability programs
- A paid time off plan that includes vacation, sick and floating holidays
- Parental leave
- Educational assistance
- Scholarship program for employee dependents
- Adoption assistance
- Voluntary plans such as Pet Insurance
- Beverage benefit and product discounts
- Various employee discount offers
Your Nest Egg
- Retirement savings plan with company match
- Stock purchase plan
Brewing a Better World
- Efficient Home Incentive Program.
- Paid volunteer hours
- Dollars-4-Doers program
- Employee community grant program
- Matching donation program
We strive to create an exceptional workplace as it's one of the most important ways we can show our employees how much we value and appreciate them.
“Making coffee” means something completely different when you intern, co-op, or join Keurig Green Mountain as a recent graduate. We give students and recent graduates real responsibilities and opportunities to grow professionally. You’ll learn what it takes to succeed at an industry-leading company and help contribute to our ongoing success.
We have many open positions for candidates interested in Manufacturing, Engineering, Food Science, Marketing, Information Services, and many more fields of study.
- We strive to give our interns meaningful projects that will help them grow their experience and have fun doing it. We won't just be a well-known name on your resume; we'll also aim to be the jewel of your work portfolio
- .All full-time interns and Co-ops get to participate in paid community service through our company Communtity Action for Employees (CAFE) program.
- During the summertime, we host a full roster of fun social activities for our interns to get together, enjoy the beautiful locations and events where we're based, and unplug from the workday.
- You'll have the opportunity to learn about and sample our 250+ beverage varieties.
- You have the opportunity to build your professional network at one of the fastest growing companies in North America. These relationships will help your career for the long-haul.
Keurig Green Mountain Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Keurig Green Mountain full-time (less than an year)Pros
Good and clean work environment; light industrial work; This business grew very fast and it is still growing. Therefore changes are always happening. Some of the supervisors are great and there are some good people working there. In general it is a better place than any other industrial jobs I've had before.Cons
Long hours; have to stand on your feet for 11 to 12 hours. There is a long journey from a temporary position to a seasonal worker in order to finally become a full-time worker. Hiring process keeps changing. It is hard to change shifts.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Make the hiring process a bit more clear and straight forward.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain.Interview Details
--Met at University Recruiting
--Got a call to set up a phone interview, did phone interview
--Set up two more phone interviews with directors of engineering departments
HR/recruiting staff was very helpful and personable. The engineering team was very polite, and seemed most interested in learning if I was a cultural fit for the companyInterview Questions
Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
- --What inspires you? Answer Question
As a leader in specialty coffee, coffee makers, teas and other beverages, Keurig Green Mountain (“Keurig”) (NASDAQ: GMCR) was founded as Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc. in 1981 as a small café in Waitsfield, Vermont. In 1993, the Company went public and that same year made an early investment in Keurig, Incorporated. The Company acquired the remainder of Keurig in...
Mission: Create the ultimate beverage experience in every life we touch, from source to cup--transforming the way the world understands business.