Koch Business Solutions Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Koch Business Solutions full-timePros
1. The Koch Guiding Principles are central to everything 'Koch'. A majority of employees puts effort into each day to ensure alignment of daily tasks and goals with MBM.
2.Koch is an organization that helps build well rounded and productive employees. I've personally grown in the sense of technology, business, and community during my employment with KBS.
3. Change is constant. Creative destruction through professional challenge helps keep KBS viable.
4. The MBM culture goes beyond the walls of Koch and can be effectively applied to all areas of one's life.
5. Sharing ideas is welcome (whether new or a seasoned employee). People really want to help each other succeed.
6. From a career opportunity perspective, the opportunities are there. Do well and you can see your career grow in ways you will not likely see at other organizations.Cons
1. Fast paced can be interpreted as long hours. In an effort to maximize inputs (in this case employees) it can be difficult to keep pace.
2. Value creation (in terms of compensation) can be extremely subjective. A compensation adjustment sets higher expectation (which is good); however, the increased expectation is generally more than the compensation adjustment.
3. Not all employees are MBM aligned and Koch should be swifter about exiting those resources. Instead, it seems as if good employees leave as a result of an employee who does not do well.
4. Not as competitive in the flexible schedule (namely location).Advice to ManagementAdvice
In general, leadership works towards the goals of the company and does a good job of engaging the employee base. There must be a more aggressive stance on assessing and moving leaders out of leadership or out of Koch if they are not meeting expectations.
For additional advice, I would encourage the review of the Pros and Opportunities listed in this review.RecommendsNeutral OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Koch Business Solutions in March 2015.Interview Details
I applied online on Koch website. Got an email from HR and arranged a phone interview. Mostly behavioral questions. Asked me about my study, related coursework, my current work and responsibilities, and mobile development related work done. There were lot of behavioral questions along with cross questioning. Make sure you are ready.No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Help us #Savekevin as we expand our IT office in Reno, NV
Kevin needs help. He's trapped in a big, cool office in Reno. All Alone. He's looking for awesome IT professionals who want an actual rewarding career path tackling multi-million dollar projects. Be a hero. Save Kevin. Save Yourself. www.savekevin.com
Working alongside world-class professionals in your field at...
Mission: To be a global partner that provides business solutions to Koch companies. Solutions provided will be of high quality, cost effective and enable our customers to focus...