LUSH North America Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at LUSH North America part-timePros
- $10 an hour starting pay
- 50% employee discount
- Fun store meetings
- Fantastic training
- Great coworkers, and my manager is amazing
- Fun customers; oftentimes you'll have an experience with a customer that'll just make your entire day
- Work is actually fun - it's something you 'get' to do rather than 'have' to doCons
- Too much emphasis on the various aspects of sales tracking (ADS, UPT, AUR, etc) so sometimes it feels like no matter how high our sales numbers are, we're never doing quite good enough
- Hours aren't very consistent, so even with the relatively-good-for-retail pay, you can't make a living here
- Upward mobility is difficult
- Schedule changes twice a week, making it hard to make plans outside of workAdvice to ManagementAdvice
Many employees of Lush work there because they have a strong passion for the company itself, its products, and its values. People who come here just because they need a job tend to disappear quickly. For those who stay, make it worth their while by investing in their career development.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LUSH North America.Interview Details
I went to a open house day. We got our name tags, filled out a questionarie about availability, where you heard about the open days, if you can stand long hours and some other questions. After that we were could talk to one of the employees about the charity pot and then we had to wrap a box to get the feel of the job we would be doing. You could also make a foam bomb and chat with the employees. Then everyone had a short interview where you were asked why you see yourself at Lush, what is a good manager to you and some other simple questions.
After a week they emailed me that I am invited to a second group interview to see the manufacture. We wrapped some gifts and had a short interview where they asked us why we want to work for Lush and when we are available.
The next they I got an email that I got the job :)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Our Core Beliefs
We believe in making effective products from fresh, organic fruit and vegetables, the finest essential oils and safe synthetics.
We invent our own products and fragrances. We make them fresh by hand using little or no preservative or packaging, using only vegetarian ingredients, and tell you when they were made.
We believe in buying ingredients only from companies that do not commission tests on animals and in testing our products on humans.
We believe in happy people making happy soap, putting our faces on our products and making our mums proud...