Labatt Food Service
I have been working at Labatt Food Service full-time (more than 8 years)Pros
- Great health insurance
- Company promotes learning and is constantly seeking improvement
- Large company with a small company feel
- Friendly and supportive co-workers who believe in teamwork and not just individual success
- Good work/life balance
- Professional and respectful management with an open door policy.
- Management does not micromanage - great for self-motivated employees who are constantly seeking to discover new skills.
- Employees are given a variety of challenging and diverse projects immediately upon being hired.
- The Training department does a little bit of everything, so you are given the opportunity to learn a lot about the different areas of the company and industry.
- Fast pasted environment
- Innovative and creative, allowing you to develop your ideas
- The company truly cares about its customers and the communities in which they do business.
- Opportunity to make an impact on a large number of peopleCons
Any cons that I might be able to think of would not outweigh the many good aspects the company offers. Overall, I have been quite happy with my career at Labatt. I truly value both the personal and professional growth they have provided me as well as the endless experiences.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
1 person found this helpfulApplication Details
I applied online – interviewed at Labatt Food Service.Interview Details
Interview required paper work to be filled out and could not do it online. After that I was shuttled to another building. I found out the interview was with HR and not someone that actually deals with what the job pertains. All their questions were about my work history. Clearly they are looking to weed out or avoid what they see as potential lawsuits. I felt the interview was more of a psychoanalysis and guessing than based on job skill.Interview Questions
No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
- Explain your past jobs Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Labatt Food Service is a privately held company headquartered in San Antonio, Texas. It is the 10th largest foodservice distributor in the U.S., serving foodservice operators in the South Central region. The company is a third generation company whose antecedents date to 1910. Today the company employs nearly 1,400 employees and generates over $1 billion in sales. Labatt...
Mission: Our mission is to reduce the cost of distribution and grow our customer’s business by being “Home of the Best” in three dimensions—best in people; the best national...