1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Language ComputerPros
- Some opportunities to try out bleeding edge open source technologies, which you might not get as much exposure to in a more formal industrial environment.
- Work atmosphere and attire is like working in a college lab, with very little corporate paperwork.
- Coworkers like to have intellecually-interesting conversations (Natural Language Processing brings up a lot of unusual and interesting topics).
- Nice office location near the highway, with a great viewCons
- Most of the positions deal with Natural Language Processing to a large degree, so if you aren't interested in learning about that technology, it won't be a good fit.
- The software development process is minimal (not a standardized process with requirements analysis, scheduled code reviews, etc) so it wouldn't be a good fit if you desire a very structured development cycle.
- The yearly review process is done in such a way which does not give the employee much of a roadmap for improvement.RecommendsNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEO
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –